𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳

"Ugh," I groan, "he isn't answering the call."

"Calm down, Yuna. He's probably busy." Yoongi says.

"But it's been three days-" I was interrupted by the doorbell and I rush towards the door to open it.

"Oh my God!" I scream, "Namjoon!"

"Hello," Namjoon greets me.

"Namjoon! I was worried sick about you!" I begin.

"I know," Namjoon says, "I'm sorry. I was busy."

"Told ya," Yoongi says from behind.

"Can you come with me?" He completely ignores Yoongi, "We need to talk."

To me, it seemed really weird. He usually never ignores Yoongi. He has been going on and off about earning Yoongi's trust. And his tone was really off... Almost monotonous. Does he want to break up with me? Oh god no... It's been only four days.

"Okay," I hum and get my jacket, "let's go."

I reach my hand out to intertwine it with his hands but he moves his hand away. I frown and walk beside him.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Namjoon," I pull his hand and stop him, "We've been walking for a while. What do you want to talk about?"

He ignores me and continues looking forward. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the side of my neck. 

"What?" I hold my neck and turn around to see him, that man from my dreams. 

"I'm sorry," Namjoon says, "I really am."

My eyes well up with tears and I blackout.

Taehyung's POV

"Well done," I praise him, "you've done your job very well. You may leave."

I watch him vanish into thin air and then I look at my dear. She's so beautiful. Sorry I had to sedate you to get you home without any trouble. We will live the life we dreamt of all those years ago. We will raise our small family and I will love and take care of all of you. I kiss her forehead and pick her up into my arms.

"Let's go inform that little brother of yours first. Shall we?" I smile at her small figure in my hands. 

I will make sure she's unharmed. I won't tolerate a single scratch on her body. Unless... I give it to her...

I teleport to her house. I ring the doorbell and wait with her in my arms. 

"Yuna? Are you back?" Yoongi opens the door.

As soon as he opens the door, his eyes widen looking at my dear. Brother's concern... Taehyung... BROTHER'S CONCERN.

"Who are you!?" Yoongi screams trying to take my dear into his hands, "And what have you done to her?"

I tighten my grip and pull her closer to my chest and push through Yoongi and walk inside and set her down on a couch. 

"Get whatever she needs," I ordered the crow and shift her into the form of a human.

"Okay, my lord," she says and walks upstairs.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Yoongi screams.

"Oh," I smile at him forcefully, "I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kim Taehyung. Your sister's soon-to-be husband and Egyptian king of Luxon"

"I don't want to believe you but what you just did... I can't help but believe you," Yoongi says in shock, "But, what do you mean by my sister's soon-to-be husband? I am not getting her married so young."