𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼

Yuna's POV

I step into Jimin's jeep and take a deep breath.

"Ready?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah," I breathe out.

"Let's go," he signals his guards to drive.

Soon, we reached close to the red dot on the map, "He's probably somewhere close," Jimin says.

And just as I was about to look around, the jeep toppled and we were rolling down a dune. Our screams filled the air but the toppling comes to a sudden halt. I look out to see Taehyung. I was terrified. His eyes were glowing and held rage in them. He pulled me out of the jeep and went to Jimin and held him by his collar.

"You fool!" Taehyung screams, "I knew you were a pathetic liar."

"W-wait," Jimin tries to reach his foot to the ground, "let me explain."

"You have two minutes to explain," Taehyung says.

"I didn't lie. I didn't know she was in my camp. She was hiding. When I found her, I tried to find you so I could turn her in," Jimin lies.

"Turn her in?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"Y-yes," Jimin stutters, "to you."

"Hmm," Taehyung continues, "now that's a good boy."

He pats Jimin's head, "You returned me, my queen. In return, I shall offer you something. Name your price."

"P-price?" Jimin looks at me and I nod. If he could get something out of this mess, then let it be. And knowing his selfless nature, he probably will ask something that benefits the camp.

"Yeah," Taehyung turns his head back to look at me. He walks to me and cups my face, "my queen, I got her back safe and sound. And I owe you for it."

"C-can I get something for my camp?" Jimin asks.

"Yes," Taehyung turns around, "definitely. What do you want? Everlasting food? Water? Wealth? Land? Name it. It's yours."

"We have a food and water scarcity. Could you please give us sufficient food and water?" Jimin asks and I smile at the way he was ready to even beg for the people at his camp.

"Yes," Taehyung snaps his fingers and two wooden barrels appeared in front of him, "These two barrels contain water and bread each. It is will be your everlasting source of food and water."

"Thank you so much," Jimin smiles and signals his men to take the barrels to the jeep but realizes that his jeep was in an unusable state. He looks at Taehyung.

"Ah!" Taehyung chuckles and snaps his fingers, resulting in the jeep being back on its tires, "there you go."

All this while, Taehyung kept glancing at me with a smirk. I just put on a confused expression and stood there with my arms crossed.

Jimin and his team soon packed up and left. Jimin had slightly nodded at me with a smile of gratitude before leaving.

Taehyung turns around looks at me up and down causing me to cover my chest with my hands.

"You look ravishing, my dear," he compliments, "let's finish what we started. Shall we?" He smirks.

"N-no," I stutter, "I'm sorry."

"Haha, too late for sorry," he smiles at me, "Time for your punishment. You either take it willingly or it will be forced upon you. Your choice."

He pulls me by my waist and covers my eyes. And in a second, I was at the entrance of a palace which I assume was the castle of Luxon.