𝐈

Warning: none

      You looked at the news and smiled as you saw the new Captain America getting interviewed. "I swear this John Walker deserves to go to jail. Sam is a perfect person for this role, he made the good decision." You said. 

A faint smile made its way to your lips as Sam mentioned Steve Rogers. You met him quite a few times thanks to Natasha. A single tear rolled on your cheek when you thought about her. She was like a sister to you, and now she was gone.

You quickly wiped your tear when a customer walked in. "Hello, what can I do for... Oh hi, Maria! What are you doing here?" You asked. The brunette walked towards you. 

"Can't I say hello to my friend?" She replied. You smiled and pulled her into a hug. "I have a pause so I thought I might go and see my lovely y/n." Said Hill. 

"Do you wanna go grab a coffee? I'm gonna ask Issy to take care of the store while I'm gone." Maria nodded and you went into the resting room. "Hey! I'm going out for a little moment, I'll be back soon but can you come downstairs since I won't be here to watch the store?" You asked the blond woman.

She smiled at you. "No problem y/n/n, but that's gonna cost you a coffee with me tomorrow." Replied she. "Fine by me." You retorted. "Okay see ya!" You said as you rushed to the stairs.

"One day you're gonna fall if you continue to run in the stairs." Said Maria shaking her head. "I actually did once but we don't talk about that. Anyways, let's go." You said smiling. You linked your arm with hers and walked towards the nearest coffee shop.

Maria pushed the door and you took a seat. A waiter came to your table with a big grin plastered on his face. "Hello ladies, what can I do for you today?" Asked the man. "I'll take a coffee as black as my soul please." His eyes widened a bit before he wrote down your order in his notebook. "It's gonna be a cappuccino for me." Replied your friend. "Got it. I'll bring you this in a few moments." He said before leaving.

Maria shook her head. "You're killing me." You rolled your eyes. "What? I don't see anything wrong with my order. " She chuckled. "You should ask him his number, he's pretty cute isn't he?" 

You shot her a glare. "No." You crossed your arms. "Why? It's been years since you haven't dated someone. Or maybe you actually do and I'm just gonna cry because you didn't tell me." Retorted Maria.

You stiffened a laugh. "No, I'm not seeing someone Ria. I'm just terrible with human interactions that's it. Moreover, he's not my style." You replied. "What's your type then?" She asked. "Well, I like dark-haired guys so this blondie won't make it to my bed sorry." 

Maria laughed and kicked your foot under the table. "There are people in here for heaven's sake." Said she. You playfully rolled your eyes. "Light eyes are really pretty and I like tall guys but we're not at Mcdonald's so I'm gonna stop. I'm most likely gonna end up single and surrounded by cats if I continue to describe a literal god."

"I met a guy like this and so did you, it was a long time ago but I'm sure you find him attractive." She said smirking. "Who are you even talking about." You said with a frowned face. "Don't act like you don't know. I'm talking about your favourite person: James Buchanan Barnes." 

You let out a dry laugh. "Do not pronounce his name please." Maria sighed. "I don't know why you hate him so much. But besides, you can't deny that he's attractive." She said. "I won't speak without my lawyer present." You retorted making her laugh. 

"You're so dramatic I swear." She said chuckling. "That's why you love me." You retorted proudly. "Here's your coffee ma'am and here's your cappuccino miss." He said smiling. When he left you looked at Maria in disbelief. 

"He called me ma'am. Ma'am. I'm fucking thirty-three, not fifty! You're older than me and got called miss... My pride is hurt." Maria laughed. "I should write a book about you and all the things you said."

Once she got home, her mind was thinking about something... someone...

Oh. My. God.
Aaaaaah first chapter of my book I hope you're gonna like it
I don't know in what I just got myself into but this story is hopefully gonna turn good-
Anyways, have a good day!
Author~