𝐈𝐈

Warning: none

Meanwhile in Brooklyn

      "So, Buck, how have you've been since the last time I saw you?" Asked Sam smiling. "I'm doing pretty good actually. How about you? You're the new Captain America after all." Replied Bucky. "Well, at first it was a lot of pressure but now I'm perfectly fine. I'm glad to be the first black Captain America, things are slowly starting to change for the better."

"I'm sure Steve would be proud of you Sam." Said Bucky with a soft smile. "He would be proud of you too. You wanna know something? I'm hella proud of you too man." Replied Sam; patting Bucky's shoulder.

"Okay enough emotional talking. Do you want a beer?" Asked the brunette super-soldier. "With pleasure." Replied he. Bucky came back with two beers in hand. He plopped on the couch next to his friend and handed him his drink.

"Cheers." Said Sam before clicking his bottle with Bucky's one. "Cheers." He retorted. "I'm curious grandpa, how's your love life? Did ya got any date?" Asked Sam with a smirk. Bucky chuckled. "No Sam I didn't go on a date with someone. I'm still a single old man like you enjoy calling me." Replied he.

"So you're interested in no one? I'm sure you met someone after you unfroze your ass." Said Sam smirking. Bucky groaned. "No." His mind drifted off and he started to think about the past years.

He shook his head when your face came into his mind. "Who was it?" Asked Samuel. "What?" Retorted the brunette. "Who was it, your expression changed. I'm pretty sure you thought about someone." Replied Sam. "You drank too much Wilson. I did not think about her."

Sam's eyes widened. "You betrayed yourself, man." Bucky frowned. "Are you not aware of your words? Buck, I'm getting worried if you don't remember what you said." Said Sam before taking a sip of his beer.

"I thought about y/n. That's it." He replied sighing. "Isn't she the pretty girl we saw while we were fighting Tony many years ago?" Asked Sam. "Yes, that's her. Now let's change the subject." He retorted.

"I was right." Said Sam with a smirk. Bucky glanced at him. "I was right about the fact that you were thinking about someone. I'm a genius." The super-soldier laughed and shook his head. "I can see your head getting bigger, be careful it might not fit into your suit anymore."

Sam playfully hit Bucky's shoulder. "Anyways, how's Sarah and the boys?" Asked Bucky. "They're doing great! They wanna see uncle Buck though." Said Sam with a smile. The brunette rubbed the back of his neck. "Do they really wanna see me?" He asked as his cheeks heated.

"Yup! They love you. Not as much as me because I'm the coolest uncle but yes they do." Replied Sam. Bucky chuckled. "Well, maybe I'll come and say hello one day." Retorted the man. "You better." Said Sam.

Why would he think about y/n? He hated her.

A shorter chapter this time but I hope you enjoyed it!

Don't forget to vote/comment hehe

Have an incredible day <3

Author~