𝐕

Warning: *Steve's voice* language

      Today was the day. You already called Issy and told her you had an important Rendez-vous so you didn't have to worry about not going to work. You splashed fresh water on your face to calm down and made your way towards the front door.

You glanced at the nearby frame with a picture of Natasha and you. You breathed in. "I can do this. For you." You ended your sentence with a faint smile. "Okay let's go before it gets too late, he's gonna kill me if I fall behind."

You rushed to your car and began to drive. Your knuckles turned white as you gripped the steer-wheel too tightly. "I mean, I could just crash my car. I won't have any problem anymore." You paused for a second. "Yeah no, I need to see Issy and Seb's wedding before I die, those two better get married." 

"Why are there so many fucking traffic lights?! Ugh... Of course, it turns red when I come. Nobody's gonna know if I pass right now..." You looked into your mirror and noticed a police car behind you. Your eyes widened. "Okay, not this time." 

A few minutes later, you finally arrived at the localization. It was an odd-looking small building. You got out of the car and stepped closer to the place. "Where on Earth is the door?" You said with a sigh.

Suddenly, you felt someone behind you. "About damn time." You turned around and saw a tall black man. "I apologize but I can't control the traffic." Nick looked at you with a serious face. "Come with me, we were waiting for you Miss y/l/n."

"Thank you! Someone finally called me Miss. It's because the other day-" Fury glared at you. "Okay, you're not interested." You retorted. After dialing a code, a massive door opened. Your eyes widened. "Wow." 

"Follow me." Instructed the director. You entered a room full of high-tech devices with multiples screens and computers. "Is this a sect or something?" You didn't pay attention to your walk and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry-" You looked up and met those awfully familiar eyes.

You backed up and exchanged a look with the man. "No!" You said at the same time. "What is he doing here?" You asked crossing your arms. Bucky glared at you. "What are YOU doing here?" He retorted.

You glanced at Fury. "Why is everybody yelling?" Asked Sam Wilson who just came into the room, following by Maria. "This must be a joke." Said Bucky shaking his head. "Maria." You warned as you walked towards her. "Look, I know you two hate each other but it was the only solution."

You rubbed your temple. "I've been in the same room as him for a few seconds and I already wanna leave." You said annoyed. Someone cleared their throat. "This is not middle school. Will you stop arguing like fucking children and listen to me?" Yelled Fury.

You let out a dry chuckle. "If you knew we wouldn't get along then why did you chose us?" You asked. Nick stepped closer to you. "Don't make me regret my choice y/l/n. I know you have great capacities. You'll have to learn to work with Barnes am I clear?" 

You nodded. "Very clear sir." You replied looking at him in the eyes with a provocative look."Good. Now take a seat, I'll explain everything." Said he. You sat between Sam and Maria. "I believe we met under bad circumstances, I'm y/n y/l/n." You said smiling as you held your hand out.

"Sam Wilson, glad to see you again but on the same team this time." He replied shaking your hand. You quickly glanced at Bucky and he rolled his eyes. "I'm so happy to see you too Bucky. Got a new haircut since last time? It suits you, you're not looking like Jesus anymore." You said in a fake joyful tone.

He groaned. "Thank you so much y/n." He replied sarcastically. Sam nudged him and Maria shot you a warning look. "Behave." She whispered. "Yes, mom." You retorted. "Now that you finally stopped talking, I'm gonna tell you why you're here."

He touched a screen and a few names appeared. "We think that HYDRA came back." Said the director. Sam looked confused. "Again?" Fury sighed. "After the John Walker situation, we focused on something else and strange events started."

"A lot of our agents got killed for an unknown reason, we need to figure out why and who did this. They were working on serious and confidential files and they disappeared as my men died. This is not a coincidence." 

"The first place you'll have to go to is in Moscow. Your flight is tomorrow at 4 AM, don't be late." Said Nick. "Hey hold on!" You said. "What's her problem." Muttered Bucky. You shot him a death glare. "Unlike you, I have a job okay? I can't just fly to a far country for I don't even know how much time! What am I gonna say to my co-worker?" 

"Don't worry about that y/n, the situation is under control." Replied Maria as she placed her hand on your shoulder. You faintly smiled at her. "Okay, thanks, Ria." You sighed. "I have to pack my bags. I'll see you tomorrow. Maria pulled you into a hug. "See ya." 

Y/n can be sure of one thing, the fly is going to be long.

Another day, another chapter
I hope you enjoyed it hehe, they finally met again 👀
Have an amazing day <3

Author~