𝐗

Hi, the ghost aka me is back and will disappear for a few months again-

Warning : none

"Y/n, get your ass up, we're here." Said Bucky. You groaned and threw a pillow at him. "That was so nicely asked." You retorted. He caught the object mid-air. "Being nice to you isn't my main priority. Now get up before I make you." Replied he.

You arched a brow. "How exactly would you do it?" You asked. The super-soldier sighed and stepped closer to you. "Like this." He answered before throwing you over his shoulder. "Okay, okay I surrender put me down!"

"Jesus, how can you two be already so full of energy..." Sam stopped in his track. "Wait, why are you carrying her like that?" Asked Sam amused. "She refused to get up." Casually replied the blue-eyed man.

"So you just decided to throw her over your shoulder?" Retorted Sam with a smirk. "Rectification, I didn't get up the second after he told me to, so I ended up here." You replied. "Put me down, Barnes." 

"What's the magic word?" Retorted Bucky. "I hate you." You retorted. "Nuh-uh, this is not the magic word." You groaned. "Can you put me down?" You asked. "You forgot one word." Said Bucky with a slight smirk you couldn't see.

"Can you please fucking put me down?" You asked. "I don' think it's a fancy way to speak y/l/n..." Replied the super-soldier in a teasing voice. "You're enjoying this way too much." You replied. "Now, can you please put me down?" 

"You finally got the correct answer, congratulations!" Said Bucky as he placed you on the ground. You glared at him. "I hate you." You said. "I know, you already told me this. And don't worry, so do I." Retorted Bucky.

"Daily reminder that there's a thin line between love and have." Said the brown-skinned man. "Oh don't go all Simone Elkeles on me." You smirked at Bucky's words. "Since when do you know her? Already read one of her books? I didn't know you liked this type of novel." 

"I can explain." Retorted the super-soldier with slightly red cheeks. "I'm listening." You said. "I would love to but sadly we have to go and find a hotel." Bucky started to walk away. You followed him with Sam by your side.

After finding another hotel, you looked at your watch. "8 PM, we should eat." You got up and knocked at Sam's bedroom door. A few seconds later, he opened it and gave you a huge smile. "You're hungry I assume? Because same."

"Yup, you should go and tell Grumpy we're eating now." You said. Sam chuckled. "Grumpy? I gotta agree with that. Why are you being so hard on him though?" Asked Sam. You sighed. "Well, I never really liked him." 

"Why? You already met before? I mean before the whole Civil War thing." Suddenly, a door opened and Bucky looked at Sam and you. "Let's go." You smirked. "Looks like we gotta stop our little conversation." 

What happened to y/n and Bucky before ?

Okay so um- it might have been almost a year since I updated this book-
This chapter was a draft so I thought I could publish it now, I know I already said this but I have a lack of inspiration but I will try to update my books :)
I finish school in like 2/3 months so I'll have plenty of time and nothing to study like I do now *coughs* exams *coughs*

So yeah, enjoy this chapter that was made ages ago haha

Also I have to say I don't really know what's going on in this book so I'm just going with the flow and sometimes it doesn't really make sense but it's wattpad magic alright ?
I hope you guys are still here- have a lovely day and take care <3

Author~