𝐕𝐈

Warning: none

2:40 AM, Washington DC

      You groaned as your alarm rang. "Ugh, who told me it was a good idea to watch lie to me until 1 AM? I'm so dumb. I mean I couldn't sleep anyway so... Okay, stop talking and get your ass up y/n." 

After eating and taking a shower, you put on comfortable clothes and began to get ready. Your mind wandered and you thought about the day before. "Out of all people, it had to be him. Why couldn't I be with Wanda? Yeah, no, she was busy taking hostage Westview nevermind."

You sighed. "This is gonna be a nightmare." You checked your watch. "Oh god, 3:20 already! I better hurry up." You grabbed your bags and car keys. You looked at your door. "Well, see you later my dear home." 

You gently threw your stuff in the trunk and sat on the driver's seat. "I hope my milk isn't gonna rote." You muttered. A few minutes and a traffic jam later, you arrived in front of the place you went to yesterday.

You spotted Maria and ran towards her. "I'm gonna miss you..." You said as you wrapped your arms around her. "I'm gonna miss you too, I'll try to call you when I can okay?" Replied the brunette.

"You don't hug me like that when I leave to go somewhere else." Said Sam to Bucky. The super-soldier shook his head and chuckled. "Do you know how long is gonna be the flight?" Asked he. "Between 8 and 10 hours, depending on how fast the jet is." Replied Sam.

Bucky groaned. "I don't think I'm gonna survive all those weeks with her." Sam sighed and glanced at you. "I don't know why you hate her that much, she seems funny. Plus, she's really pretty." 

The brunette rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "I have my reasons." He retorted before going inside the building. You did the same and met Fury. "It's time to go. My team and I are gonna send you more information throughout the days. I count on you, don't disappoint us, and don't argue for the silliest things." 

You all nodded and headed to the jet. Bucky glanced at your bags. "Jeez, how many things do you carry in these bags? We're not going on vacation." Said he. "Don't come after me when you'll forget something and need me because I carried things you didn't bring." 

Sam placed his arms around your and Bucky's shoulders. "How are you two doing? At least you're talking without screaming, it's good." He said with a smile. The brunette glared at him. "Sam? Just don't..." 

You entered the jet and sat next to the window. Moscow. It has been years since you went there. You closed your eyes and sighed. "What's up with her?" Said Sam sitting down. "She's probably scared of plans." Replied Bucky.

Your eyes shot wide open and you glanced at him. "Not now please, I'm not in the mood." You retorted. You plugged your earphones into your phone put your playlist on shuffle. You smiled at the thought of Isabelle. 

'I hope she's doing okay.' You thought. Someone tapped on your shoulder. "Do you wanna drink or eat something?" Asked Sam with a soft smile. "Water seems fine by me." You replied smiling. "I'll get it for ya." 

He came back a few seconds later. "Thank you, but I could have done it you know?" You said before taking a sip. "I just wanted to be a gentleman towards you. This is the most normal thing I could do for a woman with such a pretty face like yours."

You slightly shook your head and your lips curled up into a smirk. "Well, thank you I appreciate it, Sam." He placed his hands on his hips. "As I said, you're more than welcome." He replied with a smile.

Sam sat back next to the super-soldier. "Were you really flirting with her?" He asked in disbelief. "First of all, no I wasn't flirting with her, it was just a basic human interaction. Do you know what that is? Second of all, are you jealous Mr. Barnes?" 

He scoffed. "Haha, so funny Sam." He deadpanned. "And no I'm not jealous! Why would I be? Also, you did call her pretty, the way you said it sounded like a flirt." Said Bucky. "I was just stating facts, and you can't lie, that girl's really good-looking." Replied he. The brunette shrugged. "If you say so." 

Hours passed and you just couldn't sleep. You sighed and peered at the boys. Sam had a sleeping mask on and Bucky had his head rested against the small window. A faint smile made its way to your lips but quickly disappeared when the super-soldier opened his eyes and glanced at you.

You turned your head and tried to avoid the feeling of his gaze lingering on you. 

Sam was right about one thing, y/n was indeed attractive.

I loved this chapter hehe, I hope you did too!

Have an incredibly good day <3
Author~