𝐕𝐈𝐈

Warning: slight cursing and a lot of ✨tension✨ coming in your way (a couple of innuendos)

      You finally fell into the arms of Morpheus. A few moments later, a hand slightly shook your shoulder. Your eyes fluttered open. "We're here." Said softly Sam. You gave him a small smile and yawned. "Thanks for telling me."

You got up and grabbed your bags. "Ladies first." Said Sam. You chuckled. "Let Bucky pass then." Captain America burst out laughing. Bucky glared at him and looked at you. "Can you please just walk down the stairs?" 

"Oh, so he's actually polite! Interesting." You said with a smirk. "I'm that close to push you." Retorted Bucky. "Go ahead." You challenged. "I'm not playing with you y/l/n. This is a warning, next time I won't hesitate to act." 

"I'm eager to see that Barnes." You replied as you walked down the few stairs. Sam clapped Bucky's back. "So she's a feisty one, I like her." He said looking at his friend. "This is not gonna end well." Said the super-soldier. "Come on Buck. I'm sure you'll eventually get along with time." Bucky sighed. "Eventually is the keyword."

"Are you two coming or what?" You said as you hailed a cab. "On our way ma'am." Retorted Sam as he walked towards you with Bucky hot on his heels. You entered the car and sat next to the driver. "Ne mogli by vy podvesti nas k luchshemu otelyu?" (Could you please take us to the best hotel?)

Sam's eyes widened. "You know how to speak Russian?" He asked amazed. "So can I." Muttered Bucky under his breath. "Nat was my bestfriend, she taught me." You replied. "Luckily I've got two Russian-speakers by my side." Retorted Wilson.

A few minutes later, you arrived in front of a luxurious hotel. You gave money to the driver and got out of the car. "Damn, this place is nice." Said Sam. Bucky nodded. "This is gonna be expensive." Sam smirked after Bucky spoke. "You don't have to worry about that." 

You walked towards the hotel reception and smiled at the woman. "Tri komnaty, pozhaluysta." (Three rooms please.) She nodded and gave you the keys. You paid and came back next to your partners. "Here are the keys." You said as you handed them each one.

"Now let's eat because I'm starving." Bucky looked at your cases. "We have to put those in our rooms first." You glanced at your multiple bags. "Right." You sighed and carried them to the elevator.

After unpacking your stuff, you heard a knock at your door. When you opened it, you faced Bucky. "Sam's waiting for us at the restaurant." He said before starting to walk. "Hey, wait for me!" You said as you put on your shoes. 

You closed the door and ran towards the brunette. "Before you say anything, Sam told me to come and get you. I didn't do it willingly." he said coldly. "And I thought you were good for once... Sad." 

"I am good, just not with you." He replied. You smirked. "Oh really? I'm pretty sure you weren't as good as you pretend to be before if you know what I mean." You retorted with a smirk. Bucky stopped in his track and turned to face you.

The super soldier pinned you against a wall and grabbed you by the neck with his metal arm. "Say one more word and I'll snap this pretty neck of yours." Whispered he. You gulped and kept eye contact with him as he let you go.

You rubbed your neck and smirked. "Do this again, I liked it." You said before continuing to walk. Bucky groaned and ignored you. "There you are! What took you so long?" Asked Sam with a raised eyebrow. "I was just trying on a necklace..." You said looking straight at Bucky with a slight smirk.

The brunette sat next to the black-haired man as you sat in front of Bucky. A waiter came to your table. After taking your orders, Bucky glanced at you. "Red wine? Really?" You rolled your eyes. "Can't a girl have fun? I'm not gonna get drunk, chill grandpa." 

"Do not call me grandpa." Warned Bucky. Sam sighed. "Y/n, please don't start." Said he. You crossed your arms. "Fine." You replied. A few moments later, the waiter came back. You winked at him when he gave you your drink.

"Are you really flirting with the damn waiter?" Asked Bucky with a judgmental expression. You placed your elbows on the table and rested your head on your hands. "I bet you twenty dollars my drink's gonna be free." Bucky copied your deed. "Bet." He replied making you smirk. 

"I feel like a third wheel right now." Said Sam. You backed up against your chair and took a sip of wine. "This is delicious, what a shame you didn't order it too." You said. "I'm not taking care of her when she won't be able to walk because she drank too much." Retorted Bucky.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not gonna be drunk. I might get tipsy but I'm just gonna be funnier than I already am with alcohol in my system." You replied. Bucky sighed. "Is being full of yourself a side effect?" You stiffened a laugh. "Woah! You made her laugh Buck, we're progressing!" Retorted Sam.

When the dinner ended, Sam paid and you looked at the bill. A proud smirk made its way to your lips and Bucky sighed. "It's free isn't it?" You looked at him and nodded. "Looks like you lost twenty dollars, Barnes. Hands over the money." 

He took his wallet out of his pocket and gave you the dollars. "I should use my charms more often." You said as you placed the money bills in your bag. "Why do women don't have pockets on their damn jeans... This is a serious problem that needs to be solved." You said with a groan.

"Then don't wear them." Retorted Bucky. You raised a playful eyebrow and his eyes widened. "It's not what I meant!" Retorted he. You chuckled. "Just admit that you wanna see me without them, I won't judge." 

"I hate you." 

"I know."

What happened between y/n and Bucky that made them hate each other so much?

I could cut their tension with a knife

I  hope you liked it because I loved it hehe

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Have a good day <3

Author~