Character sketch

Manik Malhotra: ( M)
27 years , MMM (Manik, Manish, Maya)& CO. is the company which he himself established, one of the top most company world wide, he has branches too. Stays with family. Mumma's boy totally. Also handles his fathers business too.
He is the only pride of the Malhotra couple. Never in a relationship. Always respect everyone. No ego no attitude ,calm person but if he gets angry it's difficult to calm him .

                      Manish Malhotra:(MM)
Manik's father . Has food businesses ( restaurants and cafe's) all over the world . Had love marriage with Maya . Loves his wife and son to the moon and back.

                      Maya Malhotra:(MA)
Mother of Manik. Housewife . Loves her family. Always cooks for her family doesn't allow servants to cook for family only in few cases she allows them to do.

Manik's friends (from childhood):
Cabir Dhawan : (CA)
prankster. (Not a gay) . Husband of Navya . Best friend of Manik you say mirror image. CEO of Dhawan industries .

Navya Dhawan: (NA)
Cabir's wife . Interior designer. Has her own firm NC Homes.

Mukthi Thakkar: (MU)
wife of Abhimanyu. Best friend of Manik . Fashion designer at MADA fashion house.

Abhimanyu Thakkar: (AB)
husband of Mukti.
Doctor by profession . ( doesn't have cancer) .

Alya Vedanth: (AL)
wife of Dhruv . Fashion designer at MADA fashion house. Like a sister to Manik .

              Dhruv vedanth (DH):
buddy of Manik. Husband of alya . Has a software company "Vedanth solutions".

MADA : Mukthi Abhimanyu Dhruv Aliya

                      Nandini Murthy:(N)
25 years. Doctor by profession. Best gynaecologist in town at a young age. Pride of her parents .Chubby and bubbly happy going person. Baby to her brother.
Never in a relationship with anyone. One scratch on her , her mother , brother and father go crazy.

                      Rohan Murthy:(RM)
Father of Nandini . Business of Textiles named Murthy's textiles. Love his daughter an wife an son a lot. Can't bare anything happening to Nandini . He had love marriage.

Nadiya Murthy:(NM)
Mother of Nandini. Loves her children a lot . Is a housewife . Same character like Maya Malhotra.

Aryaman Murthy : (AR)
Brother of Nandini. Loves her a lot. She is his baby 1st. Is a interior designer by profession . One of the best all over the world. Has a girlfriend and obviously everyone at home knows that . ( let her be a secret for now😄)

2 alphabets in the bracket after the name is for representing their name in the further chapter.

Hey!! My main characters an concentration will be on Manan . Don't mind please.