Chapter 2 (Murthy Family)

Murthy Mansion
Same day ( there routine)
The Murthy's where always close to each other in themselves mostly.
Rohan came back from jogging. Nandini done with her yoga freshen up and came down to help her mom in preparing breakfast. She loves cooking so she does when she have time . As she is a doctor she can't predict her timings to be specific so. Aryaman is all ready to go as he had a breakfast meeting with a client to discuss the closure of a big project.
He came into the kitchen hugged his mom and sister kissed their forehead and was about to leave. When he again came back to Nandini hugged her tight kissed her cheek and left after she wished him luck. Rohan came down after freshening up. They also have the same habit they come down in casuals eat then get ready in their formals and leave.
They had breakfast with Nandini talking mostly.
She had to leave to hospital so she hugged her parents tightly and kissed their cheek where as they hugged her and kissed her forehead saying bye jaan .
She reached hospital by her car with a driver as she was too protected by her family. Then the Manik coming there with the old man and all happened .
After Manik left ,
Nandini went on rounds to know about her patients then her out patients visit has started from 11:30 am, she spoke to every patient with so much patience answering everything they ask. Nandini's patience are from poor people to Rich people , there is no recommendation it's always 1st come 1st serve with her patients.
At 3:30 pm she got free , had her lunch as she was hungry now, an went to her cabin. She was going through some files , she got a call from Rohan saying she need to attend the meeting.
N- smiling hi pappa
RM- hey baby are you free?
N- yes , watsup pappa
RM- we have a board meeting to attend doll you have to be present there .
N- done dad I'll start in few minutes don't worry.
With that she wrapped up her work and went to Taj Lands.
There she meet many people and what followed by was Manish coming and them talking .

Rohan went to his head quarters where he goes everyday . Rohan was in his cabin when a old man who is an employee in his office and also a well wisher to the Murthy family came to his cabin .
RM- namaste chacha ji how are you and chachiji ( Murthy family all calls him cachaji even the kids)
Ch ji- I am good how are you and eveyone At home.
RM- all good
Ch ji- so when are you planning to get gudia ( Nandini) married. It's the correct time for her .
RM- she is still a baby to me it's to hard to think that for me 😔
Ch ji- every daughter s father feel the same get her married soon seeing a nice guy an perfect family for her.
RM- I'll think about it
Then they spoke on random topics chacha ji leave after some time . Rohan was in his work when he got a call of board meeting.
He informed Aryaman and Nandini about this.
He was sitting and thinking about chacha ji's words which he felt was right.
Then the meeting happed and he returned home .
Nadiya was free till afternoon after everyone left to their works.
Nadiya was done with her lunch an sitting in the living room when there was a bell on the main door. She opened it to see Radha there .
RA- hi how are you an hugs her
NM- hi I am good how are you an hugs are back
They made their way to the living room sitting area an were relaxing an talking having some juice an snacks.
RA- I have perfect guy for Nandini. Did you guys think about her marriage.
NM- actually not yet. But you tell me the details I'll look into it and talk to everyone.
RA- Manik Malhotra, he has his own business MMM&co. . He is well settled and well mannered too. He is son of Manish and Maya Malhotra. They will be the best in-laws Nandini can get.
NM- ok share the details and pictures if have any.
They spoke on random topics as they both are friends and Radha says near by so meet during their evening walks sometimes also.
Soon it was evening her kids and her husband came home . They all hugged her .
Aryaman's day was pretty normal with just few client meetings and closures and site visits.
He also spoke to his love for much time in between and also was texting when ever he was free.
Back to home in the night ,
They all freshen up into night dresses. This is there habit in the evening after coming back from work to get changed into night dress as they are comfort . If people visit them at that time by any chance she don't feel awkward they share their point of view also to the ppl who come . They helped each other in making dinner after having few evening tea and snacks.
Once the dinner was prepared they all had dinner.
Nadiya told she wants to talk to everyone so all stayed back in living room.
They were open to each other so Nadiya didn't feel like talking to Rohan in private and hide it from her kids.
NM- today I got a match for nandu.
Everyone looked at her. She continued ,
NM- my friend Radha has visited today , she know them she felt they are good for Nandini so she told me this. She shared the details what Radha told but didn't tell his name.
RM- even I was thinking to talk to you nandu about your wedding. Are you ready for it baby. It's the right age and I want you to get settled. I am not ready to send you yet but some or the other day this has to happen. I want you to get married to a good family. As your mamma told they are good and I trust Radha aunty for you so think about it baby.
AR- you are right mamma and pappa May be it's the right age for you baby to get married, and when you have a match in hand let's just proceed and give it a try. I promise your decision will be the final decision for sure. Kyu mamma pappa ?
NM,RM- yes sure 😁
Nandini got a bit emotional of all this and hugged her mother tightly, though she is a pappa s daughter but still girls need they mother more in some point. Suddenly she thought about Manik for few minutes still in the hug with her mother. Then she came out of her thoughts when her dad patted her hair.
N- I am sure you all with get the best for me so I am ok with it , I am ready to meet them .
Saying so she went to her room excusing herself.
In the living room,
AR- so who is the guy mamma
NM- Manik Malhotra, son of Manish and Maya Malhotra
Aryaman and Rohan looked ate each other and smiled and told Nadiya about the board meeting and telling her about how Manish liked Nandini and all.
They all had a smile on their face and were happy for Nandini and were praying for both Manik and Nandini to say yes. They went to their rooms to sleep and welcome a new day.

Bye!! Please ignore if any mistake .
Thank you 😊