Chapter 6 ( Datess.....💍)

Pandit ji was seeing the kundli's of Manik and Nandini. When he found dates for the events .
Pad ji: they are made for each other .
They are dates near by and then after many months.
M- we'll decide the events dates can you just tell the dates please.
Pad ji: next Sunday you can do roka ceremony.
After 15 days from now that is a week after roka there is a very nice muhurath for engagement.
After 15 days from that is a month later a nice muhurath for wedding and then again after that we have to wait for 8 months for wedding. I know it's too fast but I would suggest the 1 month after date as it's very auspicious day, that day comes for every 5 years and this year we have after 30 days. Try if you can do it on that day. Many weddings are happening on that day for whom I gave muhurath. So please trust me and do it on that day if possible.
I'll take a leave now you people decide and let me know.
In the mean while Nandini and Manik had a eye to eye talk when pandit said it's a auspicious day and they decided to get married on that day itself.
Before pandit ji left, Manik told them that
M- pandit ji wait , we both are ok with the 1 month after date for wedding.
Everyone were very happy . Pandit ji blessed them both and left . Aryaman was already back when pandit ji was checking for the dates .
MA- so everyone next week is roka, how do you want it to be ?
M- can we guys talk an let you know till the dinner time.
Maya and Nadiya nodded. Then Manik and Nandini went to talk , an Manik asked the youngsters to come out in some time so that they all can discuss .
In the lawn near swimming pool,
M- holding her hand , are you sure you are ok with the dates?
N- smiled yes , if it's so auspicious day then we will get more blessings for long life together then why not? And about leaving this home tou now or later I have to get married to you only na Manik so what's the point in missing out a good day for it. We stay in the same city. If you allow me I'll come and stay here a day or 2 in a week .
Manik smiled,
M- sure you can come , but i am sure we will get habituated to each other and we will not be able to sleep with out each other , then ? What would you do.
N- ( smiling and blushing) so with Maya aunty's permission you also come here and stay  on that day . What say 😃
M- (laughed) sure soon to be Mrs. Malhotra. Why not . Why would I miss the privilege of the pampering your parents would do for their damad ji.
Nandini blushed . Soon the youngsters came. All were sitting on the grass in the lawn, Manik and Nandini beside each other and others adjusted beside them in a circle.
CA-so guys did you decide how are the events going to take place.
Nandini had own wishes and Manik had his own wishes both were hesitating to tell as they were thinking they will hurt the other s feelings. Sensing his best friend's hesitation he spoke
CA- ok guys both of you tell your both wishes regarding each function and we will implement both together.
They both were ok with it , Manik started 1st about roka ceremony,
M- as it's to near and a small event though it's important to us let it be only us. You 6 people and our both families .
N- smiles and say , same even I want the same thing. But bhai , ask shivi to come.
MU- who is shivi?
N- bhai's girlfriend.
AR- blushed and says k
AL- aww you are blushing. Even we want to know about her .

Shivjyothi Rajputh
She is a doctor by profession , cardiologist. Her family and Murthy's knew there relation and they love shivi a lot and accepted whole heartedly. She live in Mumbai itself . But they don't meet frequently because of their work.

CA- let's continue then , roka is decided. Now engagement. Nandini you go 1st.
N- I think engagement should be with few more people like both families business partners . Relatives and family friends. But with out media . As both are families are always in the hot news so please no media. ( she looks at Manik and says) We will announce our engagement after the event on our social media accounts is that fine with you?
Manik nodded and smiled
M- frankly I thought the same really . So I am ok with it .
CA- so next the wedding functions and wedding?
M- I want a destination wedding if Nandini is ok with it . And about the number of people attending it let it be on Nandini.
AR- (smiles and says ) Nandini always wanted a destination wedding.
N- yes I want a destination wedding but far away from here . I would be happy if it's international away from all the city hustle there too. And about the number of people so please only family members just like roka same people but I want your 6 members family members also to come and including Shivi's family. I really want to enjoy each an every event together no tensions and all. And Manik what about your family ? Is it only you people?
M- dadda is the only son of my grand parents. My grand parents stay in Punjab in a village . They will come . Other then them, are far relatives .  And what about your family ?
N- mamma has a sister, she and her husband will be coming. They don't have kids . All my grand parents passed away before I was even born . So your grand parents and my massi will be joining too. So are you ok with my idea for wedding? She asked him with a doubt .
MA- yes we are ok.
They turn to see the elders there , elders went and sat with them and made the circle big.
NM & RM & MM- we too are ok with it.
MM- but I want the reception to be very grand . But it will be after 4 days from the wedding. If it's international then we will take almost 1 and half day to return back, then 1 day rest then the next day will be reception.
RM- where ever the wedding be that's fine but I want to do Nandu's biddai from my house. Is that fine?
MA- done and smiles
RM- and about the place in abroad me and Manish will look after and let you people know .
Everything was decided but the place for the wedding was not yet decided. They thought they will take 1 week time and decide and discuss it on the day of roka. It was dinner time , they went and had dinner. In dinner Manik and Nandini were sitting beside each other with bright smiles over their faces. The dinner menu was simple .