Chapter 10( First Date😍🎉...)

(Place where Manik made a set up with light's please ignore the fire place and the side desk in this picture

(Place where Manik made a set up with light's please ignore the fire place and the side desk in this picture.)

Meanwhile in Nandini's room , she woke up around 6:15pm not aware of happenings around her. She was seeing the pictures sent by the photographer and was blushing seeing them with much happiness too. She got a message from Manik,
M- hey!! Wassupp. Hope you are awake , I saw the light in your room . I have a surprise planned . Common get up lazy bum and get ready in the dress in ur wardrobe. Everything you need is there please come soon my baby. I am missing you.
Nandini blushed and saw that Manik is online, she knew he was waiting for her message.
N- so are you asking out for a date MR. ?
M- yes MISS . Can I have the pleasure of taking you for a date please young lady .
N- sure young man. I am ever ready.
M- 😘
M- Ok get ready soon and come out of the house I'll be waiting for you . You can pamper yourself till 7pm. Please come soon ❤️.
N- sure handsome ❤️
Both went to get ready. Around 6:50pm Manik was ready and went down to see if everything was ready. He took the food made by himself to the room over there which had a oven so that he can heat it. He made chicken biryani and brownies in dessert as it was her favourite. And a small freezer had coke as she loved the combination. He set everything and at 6:57pm he was waiting near the door from where Nandini will be coming out. At 7pm Nandini was at the door. Manik was mesmerised seeing her in the attire. He was happy his choice is looking good on her.