Chapter 1 ( First meet)

In Malhotra Mansion

Maya , Manish and Manik were having breakfast in casuals as they have a habit to get dressed up for work after breakfast every morning. They were talking , teasing and laughing having aloo paratha which is favourite of all the 3 members of the family .
After breakfast they went to get ready. They came down in formals , Manik and Manish kissed Maya on her cheeks from each side at same time and she kisses Manish cheek and Manik forehead and bid them bye till the main door. Manik and Manish goes to their respective office in their car.
Maya was sitting in the living area passing the time with a cup of tea an magazine. She gets a call from her friend Radha( RA).
MA- hey how are you and everyone at home
RA- I am good an all good how are you an everyone.
So spoke on random topics
RA- Maya I called you to tell you something important. I have a girl in my mind who would be perfect for your Manik an your family I am 100% sure about it you can trust me.
MA- woo woo calm down . Ok . So who is she even I want to know who is the one who impressed you so much .
RA- Nandini Murthy . She is the best gynaecologist in town. She is daughter of Rohan Murthy and Nadiya Murthy. Though she is pampered to very high level but she maintains her dignity manners an she is a very much down to earth person. I will share you her photo and bio data you also share me Manik photo and bio data I will share it with them.
MA- how do you know them by the way.
RA- she is my husband's business partner's daughter. I meet her in a board meeting as she has to attend few of their company's board meeting being one of the board member.
MA- ok you share me the details I'll also share you the details but the finally decision will be of Manik only from our side and the same should happen from their side too.
RA- sure done I'll talk to Nadiya . Bye tc
MA- Bye tc

Manik is in his office building in rounds to see his employees working and also to greet everyone. This is his daily routine he come to office give his laptop bag to his PA Rishi (RI)
And goes on rounds having green tea in a mug.
He see a old man who works as office boy is about to faint so she rushes to him and catch him and calls his driver to get his car near entrance. He goes to the hospital Sanjeevani which is where Nandini works too.
Nandini who has just entered the hospital see Manik rushing a old man on stretcher as she is a top doctor she knows minimum of the basic treatments too, so she rushes to him as she see a old man . Nandini always help everyone and mainly old citizens.
N- What happened?
M- he fainted I dnt know why .
Manik didn't c her face as he was worried for the old man
N- don't worry we ll look into it just wait outside please . And took the stretcher into a Emergency ward. Manik can see through a big glass which is beside the door .
Nandini was treating the old man , came to know he fainted cause of stress . She gave him a glucose. Nandini when she was sure things are under control she came out to talk to Manik .
N- hello MR. ?
That is when he saw her face an he was like flat for her then and there. He never felt anyone this beautiful other than his mother.
M- Manik Malhotra and forwarded his hand for hand shake . Nandini being the nicest person smiled at him an give her hand for a shake.
N- Dr. Nandini Murthy 😊.
M- how is dadaji now?
N- he is fine now . Due to stress he fainted he will regain consciousness in few minutes or in a hour now. Don't worry. As he is ur Dadaji talk to him why he is stressed an try solving it to keep him stress free.
M- no actually he works in my office . I call all the old citizens as Dadaji , dadiji , nanaji or naniji. I dnt feel like calling them with names.
Nandini smiled and said
N- same here same pinch with excitement
An realises what she said an bites her tongue keeping it out of her mouth
Manik laughing out loud and pulls her cheek.
Then both realised what just happened and looks here and there for few seconds.
Then a ward boy came an informed Nandini that the old man got his consciousness back.
They both go inside.
N- hello dadaji how are you feeling now
OL Man- I am fine now beta thank you
M- Dadaji what happened why are you so stressed .
OL Man- my grand son lost his job and he is very stressed my son passed away long back and I am the only one who can console him seeing him so stressed I got stressed .
N- buss. Itni si batt. I am there na no fear.
What did your grand son study and where was he working before.
OL Man- he did hotel management course and he was working in a cafe . He lost his job as the owner is in losses and he removed few employees not able to pay them salaries.
He said that an looked down sadly.
M- can I say something. ( he interrupted before Nandini speaks and he says that looking at her. She nodded with a smile , he smiled back at her an continued) Dadaji you know right my father is having hotels and restaurants business so I will help him to get a job. And don't worry he will get it on his own abilities not on my recommendation.  Now call him an tell him to come here.
Dadaji calls his grand son who's name is Aman .
After few mins Aman was there an worried but Nandini an Manik calmed him down an also spoke to him about everything and Manik gave him the address where he will have his interview for the job too. They all dismissed. Moving out Nandini and Manik were walking beside each other having a constant smile on each other's face an the feelings between them are also unknown too them cause both were feeling this type of feeling for the 1st time .
Manik turned to her side and said
M- nice meeting you Dr. Murthy see you soon
N- same here Mr. Malhotra see you soon too.
M- abb tou Ana he padega na. It's you who works here so I will come will all my patience to here only.
Nandini blushed a bit an laughed an said
N- haha Mr. Malhotra but I am a gynaecologist so I won't be able to treat everyone whom you can get here .
M- oh shit man !! It's ok I'll c if any of my female employee is pregnant an ill myself get her here to get treated from you . He say that an laugh and wink at her.
Nandini blushes again this time a little more and laughs a bit.
N- will wait to treat your employees Mr. Malhotra 😊
M- ok then hope to see you soon . Smiles at her an shakes hand again he moves forward an turns back to see her seeing him an smiling so he steps again back to her a flick her nose with his finger an smiles a huge one and goes from there with that smile to his office . Nandini here blushes an goes back to her cabin.

Manish
He was in his office when he got a call that there is meeting of few board members from few other companies to discuss something important.
Manish has to go to a 7 star hotel where the meetings is going to take place . He is the only board member from his family. Maya was never involved in all this and Manik has his own company so he didn't wanted to be a board member he just helps his dad when required.
Reaching the Taj Lands End he was escorted to the meeting hall by the staff there along with his PA following him.
He reached there to see many other people already there he greeted everyone who is familiar to him , most of them where familiar because he meet them in parties too.
One young girl who was smiling an talking to everyone caught is attention. He was very impressed with her . For a second he thought he wanted her as his daughter. He walked to the people where the girl was present . Rohan Murthy and Aryaman Murthy greeted Manish with a generous smile. They called Nandini and introduced her to him , she greeted him a huge smile and said
N- Hello uncle nice to meet you. But she realised she is in a meeting so she bit her tounge and said
N- sorry , hello Mr. Malhotra nice to meet you. ( Nandini for a second remembered Manik then concentrated on the present things happening here)
MM-laughs an say It's ok beta you can call me uncle . The meeting has not started yet.
They 4 were talking to each other in between few members use to come and greet the and go.
In the talking session Manish got to know she was a doctor and he was amazed how can she handle both the works at same time at a young age. He was more impressed with her in every manner . And thought of something.
MM-you are a stress buster beta . Can I have your no. So that I can call you when I am stressed out an he laughs a little .
N- sure uncle why not. An he takes her number an even she saves his no. Too. And giver a huge grining smile.
He already have Rohan and Aryaman number.
The board meeting started in few minutes in all this Manish was more impressed with all the Murthy s the way they handle things and all.
The meeting was done by the time it was evening so the 3 Murthy ppl and Manish left home biding bye to each other .
Manish and Manik reached home in a difference of few minutes.
Maya was having her coffee when Manik came an wished her evening an layed down on her lap. Maya was moving her fingers in his hair having her coffee. She offered her but he denied. Maya understood her son wants to share something.
MA- my baby , do u want to share something?
An kiss his forehead .
Manik snuggled into her tummy, an nodded.
MA- even I want to say something we ll talk after dinner. Manik nodded an layed there .
Manish came back home with a smile and wished Maya an Manik an kissed both of their forehead. Manik an Manish left to fresh up and came down in night dress as its a habit to them .
They had coffee and a bit snacks and where chitchatting sitting there.
That is when Manish told he wanted to talk something, Maya also told the same and them Manik also told the same they all looked at each other. Manish and Maya were arguing who will say 1st.
M- ok guys time up!! I will tell 1st. Mumma pappa I really liked a girl in 1st sight only . An he told almost whole scenario that happened in the morning.
They were happy he chooses a right girl.
M- I really want you both to see her 1st if you approve then I'll proceed . They eyes had tears seeing his love even in this matter too.
Then Manish and Maya were calm an looking at each other to start the topic but neither of the one wanted to start as Manik already told he has a girl in his mind. Manik saw their hesitation an told
M- mamma pappa you can say what you wanted to say.
MA- no Manu that ok but I really want to share just don't mind
Manik nodded with curiosity.
MA- I got a match for you Manik. She is a very good person I have already done the back ground check also. All is good but it's ok you already have some one in your mind and heart it's ok beta . At the end of the day we need your happiness baby .
Manik looked at Manish he told the same thing
MM- I also saw a girl today Manik . I felt if she is at home our life would be wonderful. But as Maya said your happiness is important Manu .

That's when Maya was looking at Manish and Manish was looking at Manik and Manik was looking at Maya .
They 3 at the same time asked the same question at whom they were looking at
M, MM, MA - what's her name?
"Nandini Murthy" they said in union .
All 3 where shocked .
Looked at each other an laughed out loud. All 3 Hugged each other saying I am very happy..
It was dinner time after sometime an retired to their room for their sleep.

Bye!! Ignore if any mistakes.😊

Done !!! Please do support and ask questions if you do not understand. And suggestion always are welcome, either in comments or DM .