Chapter 8( Ready for Roka??....)

Soon they all reached Murthy mansion , and decided to rest for sometime so everyone and occupied the rooms . Manik and Nandini went into Nandini's room. He used washroom freshen up then Nandini went too. Manik was lying on the bed when Nandini came out. He kept his right hand on his forehead and also covered his eyes. Nandini closed the room's curtains to make it dark. She went on to the bed on the other side , an crawled near to Manik. He knew because of the dip in the mattress that Nandini is beside him. But he didn't move . Nandini moved Manik's hand from his forehead and caressed his forehead and his soft locks on his forehead. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at her who was already staring him. She smiled making him smile too and moved ahead and kissed his forehead for some good time and moved back. This was the 1st time he was feeling her lips on him so he was taking in the lovely feeling very happily. As Nandini moved away he opened his eyes , both were staring at each other. Manik moved up a little and kissed the tip of her nose and moved back a little and staring her again. Nandini blushed heavily. Soon both were laying on the bed looking at the ceiling holding each other's palms . After few minutes both feel asleep in the same position. Soon after 2 hrs Nadiya and Maya came to wake them up . They smiled looking at them . Both the mother's kissed both of them's forehead. They both tried to wake up Manik and Nandini but only Manik woke up, and they left saying him to wake up Nandini as the Jeweller's already came and were arranging their things . Manik looked at their hands, he got it to his lips and kissed her hands . Manik moved closer to her and was shaking her shoulder to wake her up, but she was not budging. Manik moved even more closer and was shaking her to wake up. Nandini opened her eyes a bit and saw him, she moved closer and rested her head on ear his chest . Manik hugged her and was talking to her to wake her up. Eventually Nandini woke up after 5-7 mins , she looked at their position and was going to move back but he caught her and she blushed hard . He kissed her nose and forehead and her cheeks one by one then set her free to go. That is when she opened her eyes and saw him , she also kissed his cheeks and forehead moved back and then got up from bed and went inside the washroom , Manik also got up and was checking his phone to see anything important which he might have missed. Soon both went down after freshen up and cute moments. Aryaman was back too.
They went into the hall and sat beside each other. All the youngsters and their partners and Maya and Nadiya were present there. Manish and Rohan were in the lawn discussing some thing. Soon they decided the jewellery and also Manik and Nandini's engagement rings with teasing and nok- jokes . All were happy with their own choices. The dealer's left. Manish and Rohan came back. All were having tea and coffee with some snacks and talking.
Manish and Rohan told them,
MM- we decided the place for roka
RM- we actually bought that place and it's a gift to all you kids we already told the lawyer to prepare the papers too.
Everyone were very happy and were feeling blessed.
MM- yes we didn't wanted the place to be taken by some one which has celebrated the togetherness of US.
MA- wow!! Very good decision. But where is the place.
MM- outskirts far from the city in between the forest and water .
N- can you please show pictures uncle, I am very excited.
RM- no princess not allowed, you will see it directly. It's 3hr from here. We will be leaving to that place on Saturday morning after early breakfast, the function is on Sunday afternoon so we will come back on Monday early morning, for breakfast to Mumbai city.
Everyone were happy with the plan . They all decided to wrap up things till Thursday evening. They have 2 more days . On Friday they have to take care of the roka work which is left over and take rest.
All were talking about everything and then it was dinner time , they decided to order pizza instead of cooking as everyone was tired.
After giving everyone's choices, Nandini order pizza and other stuff . After 40 mins they got the delivery, everyone had their dinner and Malhotra's and the younger clan decided to move back home . Manik hugged Aryaman and took blessings of Nadiya and Rohan . Nandini did the same with her in-law's and wished youngsters. All were moving out, Manik held her hand and stopped her, Manik pulled her in a tight hug, and whispered I'll miss you and she did the same, they broke the hug her kissed her forehead and both moved out side holding hands. They both were catching each other's hand they Malhotra's decided to leave. All bid bye to each other and left . Everyone retired to their rooms and slept as it was a tiring day for everyone. Manik and Nandini wished each other in messages and slept too.
The shopping for both roka and engagement event was done . So they all were relaxing .
Next day all of them decided to go for work a bit late as they don't have anything important.
Around 12 pm they all had brunch in their respective homes and left to their respective works.
At 7pm the men of both the houses were returning home. On the way Manik thought of visiting Nandini at her hospital.he didn't call her to surprise her. He stopped by a shop and got her few selected chocolates which were her favourite.
Here in hospital Nandini got an emergency, she finished the surgery and cleaned herself and moved to her cabin. She saw the time to be 7:15pm. She had to stay till 9pm as the other duty doctor will come at 9pm in her place, in case of any emergency she had to be available.
She was kind of tired and resting her hands on the table and pressing her neck. She heard a knock on the door, she told them to come in.
Manik entered to see her tired. He felt bad because he know doctors commitments.
Manik with a smile greeted her.
M- Hello Dr. Murthy
Nandini raised her head to see a smiling Manik standing there with a paper bag in her hand.
She smiled back to him with the same tired face. She stood up and went to him. He kept the paper bag on a table kept there and walked towards her. She hugged him hiding her face in his chest. He hugged her back.