Chapter 11( Happy anniversary Cabir and Navya🥳!!...)

Next morning they went back to Mumbai, they reached by 10am. At 10:30 am all were ready and left for their respective works. Manik had meetings lined up which also included a dinner meeting. Others were also busy. Last night as already all the couples had their time , so even Cabir an Navya decided they will not do anything today night, They will celebrate it the next day itself. After a tired day everyone reached home had dinner and slept.
In the mid nigh around 3am Nandini got a call from hospital saying it's an emergency for her patient, so she got ready soon woke up Aryaman and told him . He insisted on dropping her but Nandini told she will take a driver. As Murthy's are protective about their princess and she being a doctor can have night duties so Nandini had a night driver whom she called kaka, he would be on night duty for her.
So she with Kaka went to hospital soon , and went to do the surgery . It was around 5 am when she was done with her surgery. She went to her cabin and sitting on her chair rested her head back. After resting for few minutes she was going through her case files of the patients who are going to visit today. Then she got to know she has 2 surgeries lined up from 12 pm . She has her patients appointments from 8 30 am . As it was almost 6am , she decided she will no go home again and rest here only for sometime. She laid down on the sofa and was resting after putting at alarm at 7:45 am.
She woke up and texted Manik about her morning surgery and also informed him about her remaining day schedule too. She called Nadiya and informed her everything and asked her to send a pair of clothes. Nadiya sent her clothes and also breakfast and lunch for her as she knows her daughter well. Nandini smiled seeing everything. She changed and had her breakfast soon. Around 8:30 am her patients started coming . At 11:30 am she was free so she had her early lunch and went to perform her surgeries.
Manik woke up at 8:15 am as he was tired due to the previous days events . He saw Nandini's message and replied her
M- morning my baby pie 😘. Ohh a tight schedule I see. Ok please have your breakfast and lunch . Take care and take rest when ever possible. We'll meet in the evening. Actually I'll pick you up from Murthy mansion so be ready . Bye 😘. All the best jaan ❤️.

Manik went to get ready to start his day. He came down and spoke to his parents a daily normal conversation between them. Had breakfast. Both the men went to work.
Maya around 11 am decided to call Nadiya and talk about the engagement preparations and other things.  They both had conversations for a long time.

Soon it was evening. Manik started to home , he wanted to meet Nandini but he didn't knew if she was busy or no as she had surgeries so he went back home , around 6pm he reached home. Spent loving time with his mothers laying down on her lap and having their loving time . Nandini reached home at 6:30pm. When she reached home she was very damm tired. And there was no one at home, Nadiya went out to temple with her friends , Aryaman and Rohan has not yet returned from their works.
Aryaman and Shivi will be directly coming to the Venue . She had a coffee and few biscuits. She went to her room and laid down on  bed. She actually forgot about the party as she was very much tired which was seen clearly on her face. She slept unknowingly . Around 7pm Manik messaged her that he is leaving from his home and told her to be ready but here Nandini's phone is on silent mode from morning she forgot about it. Manik reached at 7:15pm to her place. He called her 3 times she didn't answer . So he went inside expecting his parents in law to be there, but kaka told him that no one was at home ,Nandini is the only one who is at home and she is in her room. Manik smiled at him and went to Nandini's room. He knocked the door few times but getting no response he opened the knob and entered the room to see it dark and he guessed that Nandini was sleeping. So he switched on the lights and there Nandini was sleeping. Due to the light she moved a bit but was still sleeping. Manik smiled and saw her face which was actually screaming tiredness. He slowly walked to the bed staring her and slept beside her facing her . He with one hand was caressing her cheek, Nandini smiled in sleep recognising the touch which made him smile too. Manik kissed her forehead for few good seconds letting his lips there for much time.
She moved a bit and opened her eye sensing someone beside her.
M- Heyy .. ( smiling)
Seeing Manik there she was 1st confused but happy too, so she just moved towards him and snuggled into his chest hugging his waist with one hand still being sleepy. Manik smiled and hugged her more tightly. They both were taking each other's presence in. After like 5-7mins Nandini moved back a bit so Nandini looked at her face then at her lips, Nandini also looked at his lips so she moved forward and kissed him before he initiated the kiss. Like always Nandini's hands were around his neck and one holding his head back , and Manik's one hand on her waist holding her and other on her head back holding her head . They were sucking each other's lips passionately and in a hurry because they missed each other a lot. After few minutes they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads together and were taking in their breath.
N- what are you doing here Manik ?
Manik frowned listening to her and said
M- did you forget we have a party to attend? Navya and Cabir's?
She got up with a jerk and said
N- oh shit Manik I forgot. I was very tired so I don't know when did u sleep . I'll get ready in few minutes. Just give me some time.
Saying that she was moving out of the bed. But Manik pulled her back on bed an said,
M- shh calm down Nandini it's ok. And I can see that you are tired, so it's really ok it you don't want to come. We can stay back.
Manik moved out of the bed and was bending in front of her standing . So Nandini also stood up and yawned 🥱and  hugged him . She said pouting,
N- I am very much tired my body is aching but I also don't want to miss the party so give me some time I'll get ready and come. Saying so she looked at him still hugging each other.
Manik smiled and kissed her forehead and nodded saying ok.Nandini was moving towards her closet, she turned back and asked him
N- what should I wear ?
M- there will be no one who is going to judge you so wear what ever you are comfortable in .
She was thinking,
M- don't think much wear something loose and be comfortable in what ever you wear, I am always beside you. Saying so he smooched her cheek.
Nandini blushed and nodded and told him she will be ready in 20 mins and went to washroom. Manik was sitting on the bed and doing something on his mobile. He got a text from Cabir
CA- listen we couldn't get a whole placed booked , but we got private place and as its a working day their won't be much people so no one is going to disturb us.  Is that ok with you? Or should I check another place?
M- oh!! Hey it's fine not a big deal , no worries . And me an Nandini will reach by 8pm around. So you guys start we will join you .
C- ok sure come soon .
Soon Nandini came out all ready with wet hair and only with a minimal make up of lipstick and eyeliner.