Chapter 9( Roka ceremony ....)

Farmhouse
The youngsters were very excited and happy seeing such a beautiful place . Manik and Nandini got down the bus at last after a small hug and Manik kissing her forehead. They both came down hand in hand . Manik side hugged Nandini seeing the place. Both were very happy and excited too for their beginning. All went inside , by the time they reach breakfast was all ready as the elders reached few minutes before and the servants started preparing food for them. Children gave their mothers strict warning not to enter into the kitchen for these 2 days who had to agree. Soon they had breakfast and all were sitting in the living room few on the couch and few on the ground near the couch . They all were discussing about the event which have to happen. The event management team who was already in charge for all the functions decor and other necessities will be coming there by mid afternoon. And the catering team for all the events will arrive by Sunday early morning. Elders wanted to rest . The youngsters wanted to explore the place so they decided to do that and rest after lunch if they are tired. They were looking around. They planned to go on a ride on the speed boats with their partner . They all wore life jackets and were all set to go. They decided to go in what ever directions they wanted to go and not to disturb the others. So all the 5 love pairs dispersed in different directions.
Manik and Nandini were enjoying their fullest . They crossed the trees to move out from the place so that no one can see them . They were far away. Manik slowed down the speed and held Nandini's hand which was around him. Her face on his back as she was resting her face side ways on his back. He kissed her palm. She looked forward and smiled. Slowly Manik stood up and turned around and sat facing her Nandini eyes widened.
N- Manik what are you doing.
M- relax baby kuch nahi hoga ok. Trust me .
Saying so he opens his arms .  Soon she was in his arms hugging him back sitting close to him. They both were at peace , enjoying the nature in each other's arms. Neither of them spoke anything. They were syncing in their feeling and the peace from each other . They sat like that for almost 45-50 mins .
M- Nandini let's swim ( Manik was joking)
N- what noo I don't know how to swim . She was horrified.
Manik laughed and told her he was joking . Then they started talking about random topics.
M- so tomorrow you will be officially mine ( and smile)
N- Manik kal sirf rokha hai shaddi nahi.
M- what ever it is you will be certified as mine officially.
N- smiles yes I will be . And I am very happy for that. They hug each other again an stay in the hug for long time . Manik kissing her forehead, head, hair , pulling her face and kissing her nose and cheek and beside her lips . And each time he kissed , Nandini kissed him on his jaw, neck ( which was tiring him on) , near his heart , on his chest part with his shirt. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as they were in sitting position so they were not able to hug properly, so Nandini moved forward and her self settled on him . Manik was happy that she was so comfortable with him. They took some pictures, selfie's. After what seems like 2-3 hrs they went back to the house. But no other boat was back. They decided to go inside and change their dress as they were a bit wet. They changed in their respective rooms and came out at once. Their rooms were just beside each other . Smiled at each other and went down. They got to know that others also came back and went to change.
Elders were sitting in the living room , Manik went and settled down near both the elder ladies legs. His head on Maya's lap and with one hand he was holding Nadiya's hand. Maya was ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead some times. Nadiya also bent down and kissed his forehead . Nandini was sitting in between both the elder men's on the couch ,they both kissed her head . She was smiling at them. She was observing the ladies and Manik , she was happy how freely and instantly he accepted her family as his. Soon the other's came down too. Everyone were teasing each other and the elders were laughing at them . All had lunch . After lunch the elders were sitting in the living room and discussing something. The youngsters were really tired of everything they went to rest. All were sleeping . The elder men decided few places for the wedding and events to happen and also for the engagement ceremony , they were showing their ladies so that they can select too. Soon after 1 and half hour the places were selected and they even booked the place. The place which they planned for marriage was going to be sold by the owner , so instantly Manish and Raman bought that place on the name of Manik Nandini and Aryaman after talking to their wife's who were more then happy with the decision. Everything was fixed . They wanted to surprise their kids about the wedding place too. So it was a secret. The reception place was yet to be decided. They thought of taking youngsters opinion on this. Mean while the event management team came and we're doing their work.