Chapter 4 ( Yeeeeee..... IT's a YES)

In the living room,
Manish and Rohan were talking, Nadiya was sitting beside Rohan an listening to their talks. Maya was observing Nadiya who was playing with her fingers due to tension and looking up every now and then. Maya was now 100% sure it's her best friend Naduu.
MA- ( all of a sudden shouted a bit loud like only they 4 can hear)
MA- Nadduuu
Nadiya was shocked as no one other than her friend Maya calls her by that name. She looked at Maya to see her having tears in her eyes. Listening her name and seeing her best friend after 19 years ,both were very happy and ran towards each other's and hugged each other tightly. They broke the hug after few minutes to see their husbands confused.
MA- Manish she is naduu my childhood best friend but we were together only for 6 years then our parents got transferred and as we didn't have phone at that time we lost our contact now I am very happy I found her.
Manish an Rohan were happy seeing their loves happy.
Manish and Rohan were again into them selves and Maya and Nadiya both were also involved into themselves. They were praying for this alliance to happen for sure.
In the lawn on 1st floor , all were talking and having fun among them. Aryaman also mingled  with them easily.
In Nandini's room,
N- Mr. Malhotra what are you doing here. I didn't think we'll meet this soon. She was happy and her smile said it all
M- Dr. Nandini Murthy actually I wanted to meet you for a check up , then I got to know that you don't visit hospitals on Sunday until there is a emergency so I came home . An winks at her. She blushed a bit.
N- but pura family ke sath?
M- ok I'll come straight to the point . Can I call you Nandini? ( she nodded with a smile ) ok but you also have to call me Manik ok.
She smiled again nodding
M- Nandini I am here to ask your hand for marriage from you 1st then from your parents. I really like you. I spoke to my parents too. They are happy with my choice .
Actually Nandini was happy very happy , but she remembered her mom telling about a match before day night. She got sad . Manik thought she is not happy and she don't want to do.
M- it's ok if you don't want to do.  I won't force you.  But try thinking about it again. Ya but we can be friends for sure.
Nandini was silent for few minutes.
N- Manik frankly I like you too. ( Manik was very happy) But .. my mother has got a match for me from her friend. I never said no to them , they were very happy with that . I really don't know what to do.
Manik was very happy and understood that Nandini doesn't know who was the guy which her aunty got match of .
Manik moved a bit forward and held her hand and told her,
M- hey chill calm down. You know what I am the guy whom you got the match from.
Nandini was very happy so was Manik.
Manik took his hand back, and gave her a juice glass she made a face seeing it he put up a little stern face and told her to do drink . She made a face an took it and started drinking he smiled and was applying jam an butter on bread for her . Manik passed it to her she again made a face,
M- Nandini what's with this face for everything you have to eat it. Come on .
She took it and had it soon .
N- bas aur nahi chahiye muje.
Manik nodded in disbelief but he said ok as it was going to be lunch time soon.
In hall , Maya and Nadiya were talking and saw the time it was almost lunch time so they went to make lunch for everyone.
In room,
N- Manik are you sure about this? We met only once and you are asking me for marriage. You don't know anything about me . How can you be so sure Manik?
M- why did you say yes Nandini? Are you sure about me? Do you know anything about me?
N- I really trust you from our 1st meet only Manik . So I told yes. I am sure you will keep me happy always like I am at my home now.
M- smiled and told her , same feeling Nandini I also trust you that you are the one for me. You are the only person who can fit in my family and in my life and be the best mother to my kids.
Nandini blushes very much.
They spoke for some more times knowing each other more. They were very comfortable with each other. Soon they were joined by youngsters too. Manik introduced his friends to Nandini by side hugging her , she was smiling and comfortable too and not to forget her slight blushing cheeks too.
They told their decision was yes everyone were very happy. Aryaman was very happy seeing Nandini happy and comfortable with them , but at the same time he was emotional too.
Nandini saw Aryaman, she went to him an hugged him tightly. He hugged her too and kissed her forehead. Then Nandini introduced Aryaman to Manik . All of them went down , followed by Aryaman and Nandini at the end.
AR- are you really happy with this alliance jaan? You are not forced na?
N- smiles no bhai I am very happy really . I met Manik yesterday. He was very good. When mamma told about a match yesterday I was thinking about him at that time . I am really happy bhai. An smiles a huge one again. Aryaman ruffles her hair lovingly and kisses her forehead. They reached down, and that when Nandini saw Manish . Till then she didn't knew that Manik was his son. She excitedly went to him and
N- Hi uncle , what a surprise. You here on Sunday any work?
MM- laughed out . Arey I came here to take you home forever.
She was confused and put up a confused face , and looked at Rohan. Rohan smiled and told her he is Manik's father. She was very happy knowing this as she really loved Manish so much.
MM- so are you coming home princess?
She understood what he meant and she blushed , everyone there understand her answer but still wanted to conform it so they waited till she answered. Manish looked at Manik who nodded his head in a yes with a beautiful smile. Manish was very happy still he waited for her reply, and Nandini seeing her father with a blushy smile nodded in a yes .
Everyone was very happy there. Manish ran and hugged her who immediately responded back to the hug. Then he even called Manik into the hug who happily came and hugged him tightly keeping one hand on her wait, who blushed hard in the hug. After them breaking the hug Rohan went and hugged her being emotional. In the mean while , Manish called out for Maya and Nadiya who came out from the kitchen confused .
MM- Maya get ready to take Nandini home.
Maya was 1st confused but she understood and she very happily jumped in her place shouting in happiness. All laughed seeing her. Where as Nadiya was very happy as well as emotional. She went to Nandini who was hugging her father and ruffled her hair, Nandini saw her mother and asked her to join in the hug by spreading her arm who happily joined and hugged her tight, later Aryaman too joined. Malhotra's and the youngsters were happy seeing them. Then Maya went to Manik and hugged him tight and kissed his forehead, then she caught his hand and went to Nandini who was standing there seeing them with a smile. She bend down to take her blessings who happily gave her blessings . Then she hugged her with one hand , while the other hand already holding Manik's hand. Manik smiled seeing her would be and mother happy. She also asked Manik to join the hug who very happily joined and hugged them both. This time he hugged Nandini also with one hand. And Nandini just smiled and placed her hand on his waist.
Nadiya in the meanwhile went to get sweets. She made Manik and Nandini sit on a couch and did tilak to them and feed them sweet then kissed Manik's forehead then Nandini also.
Then Maya came and applied tilak again and also feed them sweet and kissed their forehead.
Then she asked Manik and Nandini to feed sweet to each other who happily did.
They went to have lunch . Rohan and Manish on each of the head chair. Beside Rohan was Nandini and other side was Nadiya. Beside Nandini was Aryaman. Manish had Maya on his one side and Manik on his other side. And the remaining youngsters adjusted themselves on the 2 sides. Lunch was of few dishes but very delicious ones .