5

The next morning was honestly really peaceful in itself. Schlatt had fallen asleep on the couch with the child in his arms, while Ted and Charlie sat in the kitchen, discussing a few things.

"Wait, shit.." Ted said, checking his phone. "We need to film a new podcast today.." He muttered, before rubbing his face.

Charlie quickly checked his phone as well. "Shit, you're right.." He got up out of his chair. "Can you get Schlatt and the baby up?.. I could get some of her things into the podcast room while setting up, unless we don't have room for it all, but of course we can always do-"

Beginning to pat his back, Ted gave a small laugh. "Relax, Charlie. Just put like one or two of her toys in there and maybe a few diapers or something. It's not like we're moving her to the recording room."

Letting out a long sigh, Charlie couldn't help but agree. "Fine, fine.." He gave a shrug, before walking off to get the room set up.

As Ted stood in the kitchen he began to hear a few small cries from the living room, leading to him letting out a sigh. "Annnddd that's my cue."

Walking into the living room, Ted immediately headed over to the couch that contained Big Guy himself, as well as little Y/N in his arms, crying to herself as she laid there.

Ted gave a small chuckle before carefully picking the child up, holding her close to him and gently patting her back. "Well, good morning, Y/N! Aren't you just a little ball of sunshine." He chuckled, before looking down at Schlatt, patting his face. "Get up, Schlatt. We have a podcast to record, y'know."

A long and tired groan escaped from Schlatt as he sat up, rubbing his hands over his face. "Can you tell the kid to quiet down?.. I've got a fuckin headache.."

"Yeah, sure, I'll ask the literal baby to quiet down. Thanks for the input, Schlatt." Ted said rolling his eyes, before heading into the kitchen.

Grabbing a bottle from the counter he began mixing some formula with water, shaking it up with one hand as he held the baby with the other. "I'm guessing someone's ready for breakfast then, huh?" He smiled.

Y/N, of course, couldn't give a proper response. All she did was cry as she waited to be fed. Ted chuckled as he adjusted the child in his arms, soon holding the bottle in front of her, watching as she grabbed onto it with her tiny hands, beginning to drink.

"You're gonna help us record a podcast, how does that sound?" Ted said with a chuckle, gently rocking the child in his arms.

All the child really did was continue to drink, which caused Ted to smile a bit. "I'll take that as you're excited for this." He said with a hum as he headed to the recording room.

Both Schlatt and Charlie were getting their mics set up, Ted walking over and sitting down in his chair, ready to do the same. "So. How's this gonna work? With the kid and all." Schlatt asked, looking over at Ted with a raised eyebrow.

"Hm.. I guess it depends on who she wants to go to?" Charlie asked in a questionable tone, he even seemed a bit confused by himself.

All three of then men looked at the child, before back at themselves. "Well.. how would she pick? She can't talk.. or walk." Ted said with a sigh.

Thinking for a moment, Charlie quickly stood up from out of his chair. "Oh, I have an idea!!" He smiled before rushing out of the room, causing both Schlatt and Ted to give each other concerned looks.

When Charlie returned he had all three of their youtooz figures in his arms. All of the originals. He walked over and carefully placed them down side by side, before smiling brightly and looking at the child. "Alright, Y/N! Which one would you like?"

Of course, little Y/N was confused. She sat there chewing on her fist, staring at the figures in silence. All three men watch in anticipation, their hopes rising when she finally reached over.

Her little hand grabbing onto the head of Ted's figure, which caused him to snicker to himself. "Guess you're staying with me, kid." He chuckled.

Y/N really didn't understand any of the things that were going on, all she did was begin to chew on the figure, cooing quietly.

"Hey, don't-" Ted cut himself off, before smiling a bit. "Eh, whatever. I've got more of em, anyway.."

Finally after what seemed like forever they had all set up for the recording of the podcast, Ted started the recording and doing the basic intro. They didn't have too many specific topics planned for the episode, really. They mainly figured they'd talk about Y/N for a bit and go on from there.

A little while after the intro, Ted gave a chuckle and leaned back in his seat, carefully rubbing Y/N's back. "So, for our audio listeners, love ya to death.. it's clear that I'm holding.. well, sort of a special guest." He said with a smile. "I'm sure Charlie would like to tell this story."

Charlie smiled and pulled his mic slightly closer to him. "Well, about a week ago I went to the store, and after putting my groceries in the car, I found a baby in a box in the parking lot.. for some reason the mother didn't know it was better to safely surrender the baby, but luckily I found her." He smiled. "We call her Y/N."

Smiling, Ted pulled his mic over to him as well, before carefully turning Y/N around. "Got anything you'd like to say to our listeners, Y/N?"

She stared at the mic for a moment, before slowly reaching out and grabbing it, pulling it over and beginning to chew on it. Giving a small laugh, Ted smiled. "What's that, Y/N? You think everyone here should subscribe and follow?"

Schlatt looked right at the camera and leaned in towards his mic. "Well, you heard it here, folks."