12

"Uh.." Schlatt and Ted stood in the aisle of Walmart in distraught. They didn't know anything about this. That was their down fall here.

"Why didn't Charlie go out and have us give the Kid a talk?" Schlatt mumbled as Ted picked up two boxes. "What the difference between super and Super plus..wait do we pads or tampons?"

Schlatt frowned as he pick up a box of liners. "I don't know honestly..." he thought a moment before pulling out his phone and ringing up Charlie.

"Ew!" [Y/N] exclaimed as Charlie chuckled with a laugh. He had just finished giving her the talk and the period discussion.

She was indeed not a fan.

Perking up Charlie turned to his phone that was vibrating in his back pocket. Taking it out he saw it was a FaceTime from Schlatt.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Charlie questioned as Schlatt looked to the camera then back to the boxes on the shelf in front of him.

"Uhm..What pussy size do I get?" Schlatt questioned as Charlie looked at the phone in disbelief, "Did you just say...pussy size?"

"Yeah, which ones, light, regular- oh wait Ted found something" Schlatt looked to Ted who in Charlie's view was off screen.

Faint in the background however he could here the black haired fellow speak, "Okay so apparently it's based on blood flow..Schlatt, what flow does she have..?"

There was a moment of silence as Schlatt looked to Ted then slowly back to the phone at Charlie.

"Charlie what blood type the kid got?"