Chapter Three

The next morning, Pansy woke up to find Ginny passed out in her chair next to her bed, Violet asleep in her lap. She smiled to herself, thinking, Aww, that is such a sweet picture! She's so cute when she's sleeping! She didn't notice the person in the bed next to her until she began to feel like she was being watched. She looked around and froze when she saw the boy's piercing gray eyes looking at her. She got out of bed, carefully testing her right foot before making her way over to the boy. "Hello," she said. "Hey," he replied. "Who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you before," she said. "That's probably because I'm a transfer student from America. I've gone to Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on Mount Greylock, Massachusetts since I was eleven. My mother told me that my father went to school here in the 1970s, and I wanted to come here and see how I like it," he said. "Interesting. You didn't answer my question, though," Pansy replied. "Oh, sorry. I'm Andy. Andy Black. And you are?" He said. "I'm Pansy Parkinson," she answered. "That's a lovely name for a beautiful woman like you," Andy said, and Pansy realized what he was doing. "I'm flattered, I really am, but two things: one, I'm not into guys. Two, I already have a partner," Pansy replied. "Oh, okay. I'm sorry," he said. "It's all right, just try not to do it again," she said, then she heard Ginny get up and make her way over to her.

"Hey, sweetheart. Who's this?" She asked. "Andy Black. He's a transfer student from America," Pansy replied. "Oh. Nice to meet you, Andy," Ginny said. "Likewise...?" He replied. "Ginny Weasley," Ginny supplied for him. "Ginny. It's a pleasure to meet you both," he said, just as someone else who was unfamiliar to them burst into the hospital wing. She had platinum blonde hair and stormy gray eyes, making her look like a female Draco Malfoy. She was also crying. "Everything I knew was a lie!" The girl said. "Um... what happened?" Andy asked the girl cautiously. "I just found out that I'm not who everybody said I was, had a massive fight with my now ex-boyfriend Ron Weasley, and all of my friends hate me," she said, and Pansy's eyes went wide. "Hermione? Is that you?" She asked. "Yes Pansy, it's me. My name's actually not Hermione, though. Apparently it's Persephone. Persephone Malfoy," she replied. Pansy approached her and gave her a hug, with Ginny following suit moments later, and then Andy right after Ginny. "Thank you, guys. You're the best," she said through her tears. "Anything for a friend, Her - Persephone," Pansy replied with a warm smile.

After about a month, Pansy and Ginny were together every chance they got, avoiding Ron when they could, as he had become practically unbearable since what happened between him and Persephone. He would seemingly go out of his way to find something that would make Ginny break up with Pansy, but to no avail. Then Pansy decided that she would tell Ginny something about herself that she had never told anyone.

"Hey, Princess. Can I talk to you for a bit?" She asked. "Sure, sweetheart," Ginny replied. "Can we go somewhere a bit more, you know, private?" Pansy asked. "Course we can. I know just the place," Ginny said, taking Pansy's hand and bringing her to the Room of Requirement. "Wow. This would be the perfect place to hide from your brother when we can't stand him anymore," Pansy said. "Yeah, I know. I actually use it when that happens, or when I just need a place to be alone," Ginny replied, "So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" "Um... well... it's a secret, something that I've never told anybody else," Pansy said. "Okay," Ginny said, and Pansy found herself speechless. "It's okay, sweetheart. You can trust me. I won't tell anyone about what we talk about in here," Ginny said. "I've done things... terrible things..." Pansy said, avoiding Ginny's eyes. "It doesn't matter to me. It's in the past now, so it won't change how I feel about you," Ginny said. "It should, though. I'm not the person you think I am. I've had to live with the stuff I'm about to reveal to you for a long time, and I don't know how much longer I can handle it without telling someone before I lose it," Pansy said. "I'm here for you, sweetheart, and I'm not going anywhere," Ginny said. "I'm not as sweet as I've been with you, and that's because you changed my life, and this... this is probably the hardest thing for me to actually tell someone about," Pansy said, trying not to break down in front of her girlfriend.