TWELVE | 十 二

DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLANCE, TORTURE AND BLOOD

DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLANCE, TORTURE AND BLOOD. SKIP IF YOU FIND IT UNCOMFORTABLE TO READ.
.. there's only a bit, but still-

BOND.

     In the beginning there was nothing she could feel, her body felt numb until sharp pain hit every part of her skin which was bruised or wounded. Even her throat felt dry as she slowly started to reopen her eyes after exhausting effect of the drug.

"What the.."
Ryuna murmured as she saw in what kind of room she was tied up. Seals were placed all around her, keeping her cursed energy hidden and almost impossible for her to control it. To tell the truth.. it was gone.

Suddenly voices from behind the door were heard and she wondered who they belonged to. Judging from their tone, they were disgusted, mad or even horrified by something or rather.. somebody.

"We cannot let her be! What if he still planned on doing something with her, what if she is the next vessel! If she is really going to be used as the key to his plan, our last hope will be.."
Mans shaken voice spoke up and another rather old person replied to him, finishing his sentence.

"Gojo Satoru."

Silence filled the room once again as the girl awaited her fate patiently. She has a lot to lose by now, but in the split of a second, she really didn't care. Or was it also impact of the drug?

"Open it."
That was all Ryuna could hear before somebody she never saw before came into the room where her wounded body was being tied up by all sorts of talismans.. seals that restrains her from using cursed energy.

Two elders entered this room and she knew right away that Satorus prediction was correct. They had their fingers in this case. No, they were the cause of this case.

"Ryuna Kado, special grade curse object and second year student at Tokyo prefectural jujutsu high school. You will be sent to a location where nobody will be able to enter except for high-ranking sorcerers and members of headquarters."

One old looking man with white beard told her with that most disgusted expression she ever saw on somebody. Ryuna saw him for the first time in her life yet she already wanted to punch him in the face.

"Object? Excuse me old man, but I'm a living creature right there.."
She commented through gritted teeth thanks to the pain she was enduring. Satoru warned her, but it was already too late.. how could she be so careless?

Silence approached this room they were all in, but Ryuna broke it by spitting blood on the ground right in front of his feet.