I Beat The Shit Out Of Someone

"Please," Kiyoko said, a small tear running down her cheek, "just listen to yourself."

"No, I don't wanna hear it," I felt my face turn hot in both anger and sadness. "There is nothing that we can do about it now. Shit happened. Lots of shit."

"Can you ju-"

"I said no, okay. It's over. This is over, okay?"

———————————————————————

*It's Rewind Time Bitches*

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ 
mentions of suicide, blood, homophobic slurs, gore, slight abuse, attempted rape, bad bitch alert

i'm so sorry for this😀

———————————————————————

*Your POV*

    I woke up in a small room. It was empty and dark. The walls were empty and bare, a sliver of light leading at the top. There was no door in sight. How long have I been in these clothes? My head stung with a massive amount of pain. I sat up slowly, trying to recall the events of the recent past. Nothing was processing. I don't know where I am or what happened. In fact, all I knew is that I was alone. The concrete walls were closing in on me. I tried to reach up but my hands...

    They were bonded with DuckTape.

    Just my fucking luck.

    I used my teeth to make a little tear at the bottom of the tape, allowing me to be able to pull it apart. But I didn't free myself just yet. I knew for a fact that I was being watched one way or another. I figured that my surroundings need to be better explored for me to get the hell out of here.

    The air from above blew cold as the breeze kissed my cheeks. If there was air above, I must be below the ground somewhere. Yet I didn't know how far down. But with the air, hopefully, there could be people. So that was when I yelled. As loud as I could, I started to yell. Hoping that someone was up there that could be of some use to get me out.

And yet, no one answered.

"I would stop trying if I were you," I turned to the voice that spoke and couldn't help but release a gasp.

"Jay," I glared at him, "I wish I could say it's good to see you again. But in reality, it's not. I'm probably gonna have to bleach my eyes from looking at you so much."

"Spare the insults and save your breath, dear cousin, before you take your last breath."

    "And how about you spare the threats, dear cousin," I mocked him best I could, "and start telling me where the fuck I am and why."

    Jay simply laughed.

    "Where's everyone? Asahi? And Kiyoko? A-And the rest of my team? Hell, where in the hell am I?"

    "Just somewhere no one will find you."

    "Someone will... I- I promise you that much. The people I've met will stop at nothing until I'm found."