I Get Dating Advice

*Kiyoko's POV*

I don't know what the hell has come of me.

For a while, I've researched more and more about the LGBTQ+ community, since it comes on the news so much now, and I was close to clueless when it comes to that topic. Why exactly? I didn't know. I just thought about learning more about the community would open my eyes to present problems our society faces. And that was true, I did and holy shit does the world needs a fucking reality check.

But then I met (y/n)...

After I met her, I felt the need that I had to know her more. Be her friend. I took things very show getting to know her, and I knew there was a lot I didn't know. I always get scared I'll freeze up and say something wrong. So I don't say much. I don't wanna mess anything up.

Why am I this worked up?

    She's the reason I might be bi-curious.

It's just— (y/n)'s so pretty, sweet, kind, funny, and so much more. I could stare into those (e/c) eyes all day. I know she's a lesbian, Asahi told us and she keeps telling that to Nishinoya and Tanaka so they can stop flirting with her.

    It doesn't work.

    Welcome to my world.

    I plopped on my bed and sighed. What sucks is I can't tell anyone how I feel. How I might have a crush on one of Karasuno's small managers. Not to mention I've only known her for more than a week. The one people I really talk to about anything are Dachi, Suga, and Asahi, so it's not like I can talk to anyone about it. Also, what if Asahi gets over-protective of (y/n), since she's his twin that he hasn't seen in two years.

    'I could always tell her about it at the training camp...'

    Wait why was that a good idea..?

I though about it for a while. It really was a good idea. The first training camp was just a week away, and I had Yachi (the new first year manager Hinata helped me find) to help me out. I didn't want to say my feelings for her, just that I'm feeling this way. Maybe she can help me realize more if I am or am not. I'd probably have to say it sooner or later. So it's settled. I'll tell her then.

I finally turned off my lamp and fell to sleep, but (y/n) never left my mind.

*That Same Night/Your POV*

I sat on my bed and looked at the time. It was fucking 10:30pm. On a Thrusday night. How was I still awake?

The thought of Kiyoko just kept coming and going, and it wasn't stopping. To help, I decided to get a midnight snack, and afterwards I can just read myself to sleep or something, since The Fault In Our Stars wasn't gonna read itself.

I walked out of my room, making sure not to wake up Asahi, and went to the kitchen. Ice cream was always the solution to a crush.

I'd only taken a few spoonfuls and had just turned on (f/s) in my headphones, when I heard a light turn on. Mom and Dad were out on a business trip and won't be back for a few weeks. So that means... damn it. I turned around to face Asahi sitting on Dad's rocking chair with his arms crossed.

"Okay (y/n)... who's the girl?"

I took another spoonful of ice cream. "I have no clue what your talking about."

"Bitch, you're currently eating cookies and cream ice cream on the floor... and if memory serves, your most likely listening to (f/s)."

I looked up in his direction. "Memory serves all right."