It's Dark Here, Does Anyone Have A Light?

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
mentions of suicide, blood, the author crying while writing this-

*Your POV*

    I felt trapped.

    All I saw was darkness.

    And I fucking hated every bit of it.

    I was in a tunnel. No, a cave. There was no light ahead, but I proceeded to walk around. I didn't know left from right or up from down. My senses were lost. One thing I knew was that my eyes seemed shut, and no matter how hard I tried to open them, it was no use.

    There was no one with me.

    There was nothing.

    I was alone.

*Kiyoko's POV*

    After a few minutes, I started to pace around the waiting room in the hospital. It's been 3 hours, and I was worried out of my mind. Poor (y/n)... and poor Asahi. He must've been freaking out so badly. My mind was practically running a marathon around every situation that could happen here, the good and the bad.

Daichi walked in. "I apologized to the other teams, and their coaches. Ukai-sensei is contacting Asahi's and (y/n)'s parents. Now I guess we wait..."

    "Asahi?" A doctor walked in and Asahi jumped up out of his chair, while myself and everyone else looked at the doctor in concern and worry.

    "I-I'm her brother," Asahi stated. "How is she? What are the conditions?"

    "I will tell you soon," the doctor replied. "She's stable enough for visitors. A strong girl she is, considering her record..."

    "A-Are we all allowed in there?" Yachi popped up out of the corner, gesturing to everyone. Our whole team was here, just like last time. Because even if some of them didn't know (y/n) like others did, she was still apart of the team.

    The doctor nodded, "I don't see the problem with it. Follow me."

    We made our way inside her room, and my heart shattered. (Y/n)'s skin looked extremely pale against the hospital sheets. I spotted dark circles under her eyes, very faint but very much there. She had a nose canal, and her breathing was slow. Without realizing it, I clung onto Asahi's arm as we went to sit down in the uncomfortable chairs. His expression was probably way worse than mine. It looked almost as if he'd... given up. He wasn't crying just yet, but his expression was so full of sorrow. Oh shit, I hope she's okay. That's all I'm hoping for at this point.

    "Well," the doctor looked at everyone, "we did CT scan, to make sure everything was alright up there."

    I nodded, along with everyone else, getting more worried by the second.

    "Nothing too major," he continued, "but she hit her head a little awkwardly. It hit a nerve that goes down to her spine, and if she were awake, she would be on a massive amount of pain, and could possibly make it even worse. So I have her under a medically induced coma for a few days, but do not worry. She will wake up soon."

    I nodded at the doctor, then stood up and bowed. "Thank you."

"No problem at all," the doctor flashed a small smile at everyone before closing the door behind him.

I took (y/n)'s hand, which felt so weightless in mine. (Y/n)'s fingers were so cold against mine. Her skin was so pale and lifeless, one might assume she was dead. She looked like she was, which upset me the most. I looked at her and the (y/n) I knew was gone, replaced with someone less energetic and funny. I had to look down at the floor after a while, because I couldn't process her looking like this.