I Get Rescued And Cry A Little

*Sugawara's POV*

    I looked over at my phone ringing. The call was from (y/n), which caught me by surprise. She never called me, and I started to have this gut feeling that something was wrong. As quickly as I could, I nervously answered the phone.

"Hello (y/n)."

I heard the faintest sniffle, then her voice. "H-Hey Suga... are you... with anyone right now?"

My senses became a little more alert. She sounded like she was hurt. This didn't sound like the happy (y/n) I knew and loved. She sounded... pained, and I couldn't tell if the pain was physical or emotional.

"No, I'm not with anyone." I responded, then asked, "Are you okay? Where are you?"

"Somewhere in town. In this alleyway, I can send the address. But..." There was a faint pause, "Can you come and bring a First Aid Kit or something?"

"Why, what happened? Are you hurt??"

"I guess you can say that," she exhaled slowly, "but can you please not tell my brother or Kiyoko about this? I-I know it's a lot to ask, but I don't want them to—"

"It's okay, I'll be there shortly. Just stay where you are and focus on your breathing, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Is it fine if I bring Daichi with me to help?"

(Y/n) coughed hoarsely, "Sure, that would be good. But don't—"

"I won't bring anyone else," I promised her, "I promise. Now save your breath, I'll see you shortly."

    "Okay..."

    A few seconds after the call ended, I received (y/n)'s location. I raced to Daichi, telling him everything about the call with her and how I felt about it. He still insisted on bringing Asahi, but I didn't want to make (y/n) upset if I did. As soon as the both of us were ready, we walked out of the building, with everything we needed, and started running.

*Your POV*

    Patiently, I waited for both Sugawara and Daichi to head over my way. I fiddled with my bracelet, the one Kiyoko gave me. As I felt the piece of jewelry in my hands, the memory of the drunk man came back. The pain of his punches, the words he was saying... I really didn't want to show how bad it hurt me, but it stung like a bitch.

I tensed up when I heard footsteps. My senses were a bit sharper after my attack (sure let's call it that). It almost sounded as if someone was running.... running away? I didn't know for sure.

"(Y/N)?!"

I perked up at my name, called by a familiar voice. "Yes," I said, a little hoarse, "I'm here."

"(Y/n)..." I saw Sugawara run towards me, Daichi following close behind. Once they saw what happened to me, both pairs of eyes widened. Sugawara came and hugged me gently, while Daichi pulled a huge First Aid Kit out of his bag. Once he got it out, Daichi stared at me, very serious but very reassuring as well.

    "(Y/n)...." Daichi said, placing his hand on my arm gently, "Please tell us what happened."

    I sniffled a little bit and nodded. From there, I told them everything that had happened. I included as much detail as I could, telling them what they did and what they said. The looks on both of their faces were just as fearful as I must've looked. Once I was finished, I started to cry a little bit. Daichi pulled my into a gentle hug and told me it was gonna be okay.

    Sugawara started to pour some water on a towel and placed the cold wash cloth on my forehead, to clean off the blood on my forehead. I flinched at the cold ever so slightly. It was a rather chilly morning so that didn't help it.

    "(Y/n)..." Daichi started to say, "I think you really need to tell Asahi about this."

    I looked at Daichi, "I want to but... I can't."

    "How come?"

    "I've known Asahi my whole life," I started to explain, "and one thing you don't wanna do is make him mad. And I don't mean the frustrated mad, when he loses a match or something."

    Sugawara perked up, and looked at Daichi. "Actually, come to think of it, we've only ever seen him frustrated mad." Suga looked at me, "How is he... when he's mad?"

    "Trust me," I said, "you don't wanna know."

After a while, I was somewhat clean. I was bandaged, and most of the blood was whipped off. Sugawara found a back entrance to the building, where we were staying. I snuck in to the manager's room, grabbed my stuff, and practically ran to the showers. I used makeup to cover up the bruise on my forehead, and my jacket to cover up my knuckles.

It fooled everyone... but one person.

-

👁👄👁
yoooooo what the actual fuck-?
9k reads... fucking over 9,000 people

yALL DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THANKFUL I AM FOR ALL OF THE LOVE FROM THIS BOOK, ITS INSANE

this is a 9k special, sorry this took forever and it's kinda short compared to my other chapters, i have another fan fiction i've been drafting. and i have school and shit yk-

and don't worry, my thirsty geckos, the smut will come soon. as will an very very angry jesus. stay tuned ✌️💕