A Lot Of Gay In One Day

*Your POV*

    Kiyoko shut the door to her room and giggled adorably, sounding that if a very excited child. So we were both alone. In the same room. Together. Girlfriend and girlfriend. She's my girlfriend. What good deed did I do in my past life to deserve this?

    "I-I have some extra clothes for you," She looked at me, shivering softly from the cold rain we just escaped.

    I looked down at my damp clothes and chuckled lightly. "If you don't mind."

    Kiyoko handed me a folded grey shirt and some black pajama shorts. "Not at all, my darling."

I smiled and blushed violently, quickly turning around to change. As I was taking off my shirt, my hair tie broke and fell down my back. My brown hair stuck to my slightly sweaty back. I looked around and realized I didn't have an extra.

"Hey princess, do you have a hair tie—" I turned over my shoulder to find Kiyoko outing her hair up, in nothing but a bra and dark blue leggings on. She looked behind to meet my gaze, hair tie was hanging out of her mouth. I found myself so flustered, feeling my face turn red by the second.

Oh but here's the thing...

I didn't try and hide it.

So she saw it and... smirked?

"Why yes, my darling, I do," she said in a singsong voice. She let go of her hair, the hair tie still in her mouth. "You'll have to get it from me though."

"Well... what if I say please?"

"It's no fun like that, so come and get it~"

Oh I see... two can play at that game.

I walk over to her and lean over her, putting my hands on her thighs. I lifted her chin and kissed her, but as I pulled away, I grabbed the hair tie from her lips to mine. Kiyoko looked at me, flustered and blushing, and I smiled happily.

"I win. Thank you, my princess."

Once I finished getting changed, I sat on her bed and put my (h/l) hair up in a medium ponytail. Kiyoko's dark grey shirt that I had in was rather big for me, but I didn't mind. Her room was honestly a vibe, calm and quiet and clean. Mine was just... messy, but blame Asahi for that.

    Oh shit Asahi...

    He doesn't know I'm here.

    I quickly picked up my purse/bag and found my phone. I haven't been on it all day, so it pretty much blew up with notifications, and a bunch of missed calls from my worried brother. I found his contact and waited for him to pick up.

*Asahi's POV*

It's been hours, literal hours, since I've heard from my sister. No one was at the house but me. (y/n) hasn't answered her damn phone, so here I am pacing in the empty living room just waiting for my phone to ring. Waiting for a text. Waiting for someone to tell me where she is.

And then my phone finally rang.

It scared me at first, but when I looked at my phone and saw "𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓃🎀" calling, my heart stopped for a second. So now (y/n) wants to use her phone. Anxious as to why she called, I picked up the phone with my shaky and and answered.

*Your POV*

"Hello?"

"Thank God you answered, where the hell are you? I've been worried. You haven't answered my texts all day, I didn't know if something bad happened to you. I—"