I Rant... And Cry... A Lot

*Kiyoko's POV*

    Something was off about (y/n). During dinner, she seemed very fidgety and alert. I'm not sure if I was the only one who noticed, but it made me worry. Did something happen? Did I say something?

    A little before dinner ended, I slipped her a note under the table. 'Meet me in the front of the building, ten minutes after dinner. xo'. She looked up at me and nodded, smiling slightly. I smiled back and we turned back to our food.

    Yet I still wondered if she was meant that smile, and if she was really okay...

I checked the time. Dinner had just ended and I was about to walk outside to meet (y/n). I had that same gut feeling at dinner, telling me something was wrong. I became nervous and worried and scared all at the same time. Since it's freezing as hell during this time, I grabbed my heavy sweatshirt and went outside.

*Your POV*

    Before I stepped out of the door, I quick swallowed my medicine. As I made my way outside, I saw my beautiful Kiyoko in the distance. She was sitting on a bench outside, looking up at the stars. Before I moved forward, I took a picture of her figure looking up at the lovely and shining sky. I smiled at the photo and made my way towards her.

    "Hello, princess."

    She turned to me and smiled sweetly, "Hi, my darling." She leaned in slowly, as did I. We kissed ever so softly, the feeling of her lips making this shitty day feel a little bit better. Once we both let go, Kiyoko placed her forehead on mine for a bit and smiled. I smiled back, and we turned to look at the stars.

    "Is there a reason why you ask me to meet you here on this chilly night?" I slowly made my way to hold her hand, rubbing circles on her hand with my thumb once Kiyoko's hand was in mine.

    "Actually, there is..." She started to say, "Today at dinner, you seemed a little... off. You were more on edge about everything. Almost as if you were scared that something was gonna happen. I just..." She inhaled slowly, "I just wanna make sure your okay, that's all."

    I nodded slowly.

    Kiyoko gave me a look.

    I shook my head slowly and looked down.

    "(Y/n)..." Kiyoko looked at me, looking worried, "did I do something?"

    I met her eyes. "No, absolutely not. Your perfectly fine. It's just that..." I looked down again. "S-Something happened."

    Kiyoko squeezed my hand a little, "Do you wanna tell me? I-I don't wanna force you to but—"

    "No, it's okay," I said, "It would be better if I told you, anyways."

    "Okay..."

    "When I was running, I decided to take another path in an alleyway, to get back quicker.." From there, I told her everything that happened, trying to be as descriptive as possible. In the process, I started to vent how I felt and why I kept it from her and why I'm keeping it from Asahi.

    Once I was finished, Kiyoko pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back and before I knew it, I was sobbing. Not just about what happened, but everything. Literally everything. From my anxiety to what happened to being in the hospital on a frequent basis. Before I knew it, she was crying with me. Kiyoko's sweater was probably soaked in my tears, but at that moment, I didn't seem to even care.

    "Look at me..." Kiyoko sniffed, and I did the action, "I understand why you kept this from me, I do. But now, I'm glad I can help you through." Her voice cracked a little, tears slowly falling down her cheeks. "You are an amazing person. You are smart, kind, beautiful, and so much more. These are reasons as to why I love you, and I will never stop doing so."

    I chuckled softly, pulling her into a kiss. She kissed me gently back, cuffing my face in her hands. As we let go slowly to breathe, I placed my forehead on hers.

    "Thank you..."

    "Anything for you, my darling."

hello and what the fuck-?
i come back here with over 12k reads 😭

i'm actually crying, i did not think this would be that good. y'all are insane ahsjxjdnkz tysm~ 💕

so this is your 12k special (spicy right?)
i will be posting the smut chapter a little later than wanted, but so it fits the storyline

also, an angry asahi will soon be here so- prepare for that-

also, i love how some people call me author-chan now (😭😭) it's literally so god damn cute-

okay that's all for now
bye bye, my geckos~