I'm A Manager With A Pretty Girl

*Flashback One Week Ago/Asahi's POV*

Practice was finally over. I walked up to the volleyball team, butterflies in my stomach. No one knew I had a twin sister, and now she's attending Karasuno... I don't know how they would react.

"Hey everyone," I spoke loudly, "Umm... I-I have something to tell you all."

Everyone gathered around and looked at me in suspicion. I became even more nervous, and even scared of their reactions. Sugawara tilted his head. "What's the matter?"

"I can't hold it in, I have to tell you all..." Oh shit, here goes nothing. "So... uhh I kinda have this twin sister.

    Everyone's eyes grew wide, even Tsukishima's, who showed little to no emotion. Yamaguchi turned my direction. "That's pretty cool," he said, "why haven't we met her?"

    "O-oh, she was a transfer student in America for the past three years."

    "WHAT?!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted, "THAT'S SO COOL!! DOES SHE KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?! IS SHE SINGLE?!?"

    "N-no, I don't think she does know anyone famous." I chuckled lightly, my nervousness boiling by the second.

    "Calm down, you too." Dachi scolded the 2nd years, "What's your sister's name?"

    "Her name is (y/n), she's obviously my age, a little bit shorter than I am, and... let- let me just show you." I quickly showed a picture she sent me to them on my phone.

Almost everyone's jaw dropped. Tanaka and Noya almost lost their shit and started calling her a "Brunette Kiyoko". Tsukishima's eyes got extremely wide, I thought they were gonna pop out. Even Dachi reacted drastically by calling her hot, a lot. It's been known that (y/n) was without-a-doubt gorgeous, and now an entire volleyball team had a crush on my gay sister.

    "She seems very nice." Kiyoko said with a friendly smile.

"Is she single?" Yamaguchi asked, while Tsukishima laughing at his question.

"Yes she is," Everyone's eyes lit up. "But she's a lesbian. I'm saying this now so you guys don't pull anything in her in the future." The excitement lowered a little, replaces with surprises looks.

Hinata seemed to be the only one calm one, as calm can be at least. He was still almost as excited as everyone. "You do?" He asked, his voice became full of excitement. "When can we meet her? She's hot as hell. Why haven't we met her? Also, what's a lesbian?"

I couldn't help but giggle at that last question. "Being a lesbian means she's a girl that is attracted to girls... in a more sexual and romantic kind of way, per se."

"What do you mean by a sexual—?"

"ANOTHER DAY, HINATA!" Sugawara interrupted him, "Another day..."

I described and explained everyone everything I could about (y/n) being in America, and I made sure to tell Tanaka and Nishinoya to keep their hands off my sister. "She's coming here in about a week, so please be nice." I eyeballed Tsukishima. "S-she also has a lot of experience in volleyball, and played in a school team at her American school. So I sighed her up to be a manager with Kiyoko. Couch Ukai and Sensei know and are perfectly fine with it. Just like, umm... k-keep it a secret from her when she gets here, okay? I wanted to surprise her."

Everyone nodded and agreed, still very excited to meet her. I wondered if (y/n) would feel the same way about them...

*First day of school (for me at least)*