Chapter 3 Warning and redemption

You were walking with misaka when you were stopped by two friends.

(Y/n): "Akira, Xenovia.

Xenovia: " I would say it's good to see you again but unfortunately it isn't.

Misaka: " What's that supposed to mean.

Akira: " It means ironwood explained to attack the city and take all the espers.

You and mizaka were shocked and you take him over to anti-skill to warn them of what's going to happen.

Xenovia: " Of what Akira told me general ironwood was furious When Virgil caught off his arm and when they learned that (Y/n) is related to sparda. He wanted to experiment on him and both furious that he couldn't know so he decided to take matters into his own hands. We have evidence of this alongside a akira's friends mom bayonetta.

Uiharu: "Bayonetta.

(Y/n): " She's an umbran witch that my dad met sometime before i was born.

Saten: "First we learned that the legend of Sparda was true and now the same goes for the umbran witches what other legends are you hiding.

(Y/n): " We don't have time how long do we have.

Akira: " About a 3 days.

Misaka: " 3 days that's it.

(Y/n): " We need to start planning if they think they're gonna hurt the other espers of the city or my friends they've got another thing come.

Misaka: "Always putting others before yourself that's why i love you.

Misaka kissed you on the cheek make new blush and smile. Then a woman came in and you recognized her as rias.

(Y/n): " What are you doing here gremory.

Rias: " I know you don't trust me and i can't blame you. But please let me try to make up for it.

Misaka: " How could you possibly make up ignoring my boyfriend when he was in trouble when he was picked on by your so called red dragon emperor.

Rias: " By telling you The eye word is working with a doctor named gensei.

(Y/n): " You mean the craze scientists that tried to force misaka into level 6.

Rias: " He agreed to help Atlas in exchange for letting him continue his research on Misaka. Issei barely managed to escape the Atlas soldiers that were chasing him to get this information.

You look at rias dead in the eyes and walk up to her and she looks at you scared of what you're going to do.

(Y/n): " If you and the rest of your parents can help evacuate then I will forgive you. But I'm not going to forgive issei.

Rias nods and walked out with xenovia and Akira

Misaka: " Do you know who the friend  is (Y/n)?

(Y/n): " I think i might know but I'm not sure yet. I won't give out names yet.

Misaka called a few friends to help and you get ready. And while preparing everything a portal opens as Vergil, Dante, Trish and lady come out.

Vergil: " The umbran witch warned us at what's going to happen and we're here to help.

Lady: " What can we do.

Shirai: " Go with anti-skill and help them evacuate.

Lady and Trish go with Sherry to help evacuate and misaka pulls you away into another room.

(Y/n): " Misaka what's wro....

She wraps her arms around your neck and locks her lips with you after a few seconds of shock you wrap your arms around her waist and pull her close and kissing back.After a few seconds the two of you pull away and she's blushing red as Dante's coat.

Misaka: " I love you promise me this isn't going to be the last kiss we have.

(Y/n): " I love you too and i promise misaka who have more kisses when this is over i promise.

She smiles and knots her head and goes off with some anti-skill members to be prepared. While you vergil and Dante stay with uiharu.

Uiharu: " Mr. Vergil can you use your sword to open portals farther away from the city.

Vergil: " Normally i don't take orders from anyone. But today I'll make an exception.

Vergil leaves in the evacuation begins. You're able to contact accelerator and warn him but he insists on staying along with meltdowner and dark matter.

(Y/n): " Ok so meltdowner, dark matter and accelerator are staying Which means we have about 4 of the 8 level 5 espers to help us.

Mugino: "It's are home two.

(Y/n): " Thanks everyone's been evacuated except for all of us my family and anti-skill.

Vergil: " With the people evacuated we cannot go full power without having to risk anyone. And we know the area pretty well so we have the advantage.

Misaki: " And i can use my ability to take control of some of their forces.

Everyone nods ready for 3 days from now ironwood will come.

TO BE CONTINUED