Chapter 11 Jaques Fall's and New Creation

It's been a week since you returned from to Academy city Hazel got a job working for anti skill and it's already become one of its best members. And it's shown to be very happy with his new life even though he misses his sister Gretchen. Dante came by and told him how it happened how she Lord the grim away and sacrificed herself to stop them.

Mizaka understanding you had to go and stop Salem from getting the relics. Gave you a kiss on the lips before you left. As Dante and vergil showed up.

Vergil: " Your father is going with you I am staying here to make sure nothing happens.

Hazel: " Be careful what's created all the security measures for Atlas you need to let them know but he still alive.

(Y/n): " Thanks Hazel.

Isaac kisses you one last time on the lips and smiles at you.

Misaka: "Be careful my devil.

You smile at her and nod your head.

(Y/n): "I will my railgun.

Yet Virgil opens a portal with the Amato and you and Dante walk through and sharpen an Atlas meeting room with Winter, penny, the Ace Ops, RWBY and JNPR. The Ace opts tries to arrest you but is stopped by Winter who surrounds them with her glyphs.

Winter: " They are not our enemies. (Y/n) What do we owe the pleasure.

(Y/n): " Arthur Watts us alive and working for Salem.

Winter looked surprise including penny in the ace ops. Who have heard of him.

Dante tosses a Flash drive over to Winter he nods his head in the plate and see her father beating a faunus child to death.

Video Jaques: " This must be a lesson to all you animals disobey and you pay the price now get back to work.

Everyone was horrified especially weiss who was crying seeing her father beat a child to death. Her team comforts her and Winter was furious. Pressing the speaker on her desk.

Winter yelling: "I WANT A WARRANT OUT FOR JACQUES SCHNEE'S ARREST IMMEDIATELY.

Dante walks over and puts a hand on Winter's shoulder and smiles.

Dante: " Your father is a monster don't become like him we have to focus on getting the relic to the relic.

(Y/n): " We plan to destroy the relic After we used to move Atlas to the crater.

Clover: " But the people who are living there.

(Y/n): " Removed into the city with the other people just because they're faunus doesn't mean they don't have a right to live like everyone else.

Winter nods her head in agreement.

Yang: "(Y/n) Why do you want to destroy the relics.

You look down and don't he put his hand on your shoulder and looks at her.

Dante: " Yet it was his mother's last request she was ordered by the gods of light and darkness. To destroyed them and finally put an end to Salem and ozpin.

(Y/n): " The gods knew of my grandfather who ordered him the same thing but he disappeared before that happened and my grandmother entrusted the job to my mother who was then killed by ironwood.

Winter looked down knowing what happened to your mother. And to one of his soldiers appeared on her screen saluting her.

Soldier: "General Schnee we have successfully apprehended jaques

Winter: "Bring him both in the custody they are both ought to be tried for Multiple crimes.

The soldier nods and hangs up.