Chapter 8 League Of Villains and Relic of Choice

You were in the shipyards of Academy city taken out a demon. When you jump out of the way of a burst of blue flames and he was not other than a villain dabi with his team.

 When you jump out of the way of a burst of blue flames and he was not other than a villain dabi with his team

Tomura: "(Y/n) My master wants to speak with you.

(Y/n): " Tell awful one he can kiss my rear end.

You had your arm up and use it to block an attack from muscular who surprised to see his attack did nothing.

(Y/n): " I've seen weak demons with a stronger force than that.

He stands in front of him and do a rising dragon with the devil arms gilgamish

To their To their surprise you took down muscular in one punch as he fell to the ground unconscious

(Y/n): " Now that's just pathetic one punch wasn't even my full power.

You can feel being pulled towards someone and smirk kicking them hard in the head knocking them out. Then firing a couple rounds at the lizard dressed like the hero killer stain.

(Y/n): " Gotcha rip off hero killer.

You activate quicksilver just in time to Dodge tomura's attack. You kicked them hard in the head and the girl you hit in the back of the neck and with time resumes the 2 of them were knocked on conscious leaving only dabi, Twice, compress and kurogiri.

Compress and dobbie attempt to attack you but you got out of the way of all their attacks using quicksilver and trickster and then like them up with two clips unloading one each into them as you both fall to the ground heavily injured.  Then you jump out of the way of twice and shoot him right in the chest close to his heart. He fooled falls in pain holding his injury nd you look over at kurogiri.

(Y/n): " Take the remainder of your allies and go. Tell your boss I'm not joining him and that if he thinks I'm going to destroy the world he has another thing coming.

Kurogiri tries to reach everyone but it's only able to get tomura as everyone else was left behind. As anti skill and judgment arrive putting antique quirk cuffs on them and putting them all in their own transport.

You are about to leave when you get a call from your old friend ruby.

(Y/n): "Ruby what's up.

Ruby: "(Y/n) Help were under attack cinders about to get the relic.

You hang up the phone and open the portal just in time to save pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "(Y/n) Y...you came.

(Y/n): " We'll talk later.

You opened another portalWalking through the find the relic of choice. You hold out dark rebellion. Ready for what's next.

(Y/n): " We can't risk powers like this getting into the on wrong hands.

You slammed down dark rebellion onto the relic cutting it into as the blue gems on it turn black signifying it's been depowered for good. You take the pieces and walk to the portal to see oz pin and cinder both fighting and see you in the middle holding the remains of the relic of choice.

Ozpin: "Mr.(Y/n) What have you done.

(Y/n): " Make sure this relic can never be used to hurt anyone.

Cinder furious flies at you but once with the motion of darker belly you cut off her left arm. And kick her hard in the head. Suddenly you're grabbed by the behindFrom ozpin who throws you you land on your feet but can see him visibly angry for what you've done.

Ozpin: " Do you have any idea what you've done.

(Y/n): " I did what you couldn't don't blame me.

He was about to attack when.

STAB

He looks down at his chest so hes been stabbed by cinder and then turns the dust as she smirks.

(Y/n): " I'll give you one chance center leave.

Cinder looks angry you could tell she catarized her wound and then runs at you until you hear ruby yell and she creates a white light. The light finally cleared and you could see qrow taken her away with Emerald and Mercury grabbing cinder and escaping. You look at the remains of the relic taken both of them and throwing them up and then cutting them a couple more times until there are nothing but shards then taking the shards.

(Y/n): "One down three more to go.

You then open a portal back to Academy city. You go to your house put your weapons away and fall asleep on the couch exhausted.

TO BE CONTINUED