Chapter 6 (Y/n) Vs Salem

You And Salem clash occurred in an explosion that could be seen back at the orphanage the explosion caused both of these we sent flying backwards.

Salem ran at you until you flew up far multiple shots and landing back on the ground running at her with dark rebellion and hitting her with multiple stinger attacks.

But then she grabbed you and threw you to the nearby tree forcing you out of your sin double trigger form.

Salem: " I'll give you one last chance to join me if you do.  I'll spare the life of your girlfriend. What was her name ah yes misaka makoto.

You stopped and looked at her dead in the eyes going back to your sin devil trigger.

(Y/n) SDT: " No more holding back.

You summon dark Yamato and with both in hand you run at her doing considerable damage with 2 different injuries one from dark rebellion on her left leg and on her right arm dark Yamato both not healing to her surprise.

The rest of the fight you takes defensive approach dodging any attack but gain a few cuts and scrapes from your swords.

Salem: " How are you so strong now what did you do demon.

(Y/n) SFT: " My father gave the same speech to a man named Sid so I'll gave it to you.

You point dark rebellion at her.

(Y/n) SDT: " It all goes down the soles smell the ears of anger and hatred yet you're so accrupted and that's the one reason why you failed so many times and are going to continue to fail.

Salem starts gettimg angrier and angrier striking rapidly allowing you to easily Dodge.

(Y/n): " It's not really reason is because you close your heart out to love. The very love i feel for my family friends and misaka. That's the source of my power not my devil power.

Salem yelling: "SHUT UP.

Salem creates a giant black orb of magic and throws it at you. But you easily cut it into with dark Yamato sending two pieces Flying behind you and they explode.

(Y/n): " You are no better than ozpin you care only for yourself the hatred between the two of you will be your undoing.

Salem prepares another attack but then a few blasts from a gun came out of nowhere to stop her from attacking you look to see it your father Dante and Uncle vergil.

Dante: " Hands off my son.

Vergil: " Even you don't have the power to face the grandsons and sons of Sparda.

Salem knowing she lost runs away. You could see her flying on a giant grimm. You revert back to your human form putting darker bellion on your back and dark Yamato into a chief and it disappears. Dante walks over putting his guns away and puts a hand on your shoulder.

Dante: "(Y/n) you okay.

(Y/n): " When we close the hell gate i will be.

Together with Vergil you cut it into pieces.  Afterwards all of you head back to the orphanage with the kids are staring at Dante and Vergil. They were jumping around asking questions madante smiling and Vergil just looking away.

(Y/n): " Come on kids ypu can talk to them later ok.

All the kids none they go back inside and you open a portal back to Academy city.

Dante: " Be careful sport you know how dangerous that woman is.

(Y/n): " Don't worry us Sparda's are stubborn to kill. How many times Uncle Vergil tried to kill you and failed. No offense Uncle.

Vergil chuckles and waves his hand away.

Vergil: " None taken nephew be careful.

You smile and walk into the portal and back to misaka who sees the portal open and jumps in your arms the moment you come out. Once it closes you picked her up spun her around.

(Y/n): " I'm back.

She smiles butt she sees all the bruises cuts and scrapes and looks concerned. The others come and notice it too.

Saten: "(Y/n) What happened look how you gone to a fight.

Uiharu: " Yeah what happened.

(Y/n): " A Queen of grim showed up.

Everyone just looks eyes widened shocked the hear that Salem was on the island and you fought her and lived. Misaka had lightning coming out of her hair letting you know she was pissed.

Misaka yelling: " I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS HUNTING DOWN DEMONS. NOT FIGHTING THE QUEEN OF GRIMM.

(Y/n): " Calm down misaka i was just as surprised as much as you were when Nero told me but was able to fire off until my Uncle and dad showed up.

Misaka calm down and you walk with them to their school then walk around town.

(Y/n): " First Union now Salem what's next.

You sit down eye park bench and looking to the sky ready for whatever's next.

TO BE CONTINUED