Chapter 9 Theives of Heart and CRDL Vs Railgun

It's been An entire month since the fall as the news called it of the  Golden era of Union. During the fall all for one attack and all might defeat him using the last spark of 1 for all inside of him. I've been was killed originally some of the staff were going to blame it on you. Until cameras caught by some of your friends proved otherwise showing ozpin attacked you and was killed because of his carelessness. And now you were on a trip with misaka and Shirai to see a group of friends in Tokyo.

Misaka: " What are we doing here again.

(Y/n): " Going to meet some old friends of mine. The Phantom thieves of heart.

They look at you surprised until you get to a coffee shop.

(Y/n): " Here we are.

You walk in with the girls and see the old man was by the counter and smiled at you.

Sojiro: "(Y/n) I didn't think I'd be seeing you again everyone's upstairs.

(Y/n): " Thanks sojiro.

You motioned misaka and Shirai to follow you upstairs. When they do they're a face-to-face with the Phantom thieves who look back at you and smile.

Ren: "(Y/n) It's good to see you.

Ryuji wraps an arm around your neck.

Ryuji: " Have you been man.

(Y/n): " Thank complain about some people over my girlfriend misaka the 3rd rank to them will 5 asper and Shirai a member of judgment.

Misaka: " You're not what i expected for the Phantom thieves.

They froze until you start laughing.

(Y/n): " Don't worry you can trust them do not members of Union.

Makoto: " Whatever the case we're glad to see you.

(Y/n): " Thanks I heard some rumors in Academy city unions trying to get you guys to join them.

Haru: " Ozpin wants us to change your heart and make you joined him again.

Misaka: " Isn't he dead.

(Y/n): " Osmond was cursed by the brother of light and dark he is forever to be reincarnated  Until Salem is defeated then and only then can he finally rest in peace in hell.

Everyone nods their heads and everyone talks until they hear a loud food downstairs. Evan goes down the sea sojo on the ground with tin crdl standing over him.

Cardin: " Well well didn't think I'd see the weakling. We're here for them give them up and we won't rough you up. And maybe those 2 girls i know we could have a bit of fun.

Misaka  Has her head down with her eyes caused by her hair hair as she walks past you with a coin.

(Y/n): " Old man do you have insurance on this place.

He nods his head

(Y/n): "Are you by chance ensured fir a level 5 esper.

His eyes widen as she looks at the girl an inscription matches that of rail gun.

Misaka: " Aint damaged by a student of Academy city. Will be paid for by the city. So you'll be fine.

Author Note:  Skip to when she fires the coin.

A big hole in a funnel blocks is shown with all 4 members of team cardle on the ground as the police arrive.

(Y/n): " These 4 came in and attacked the shop owner we were only defending him and we have cameras to prove it.

They looked at the cameras unaware that futaba had altered the voice slightly so the cops couldn't hear that cardin was saying Phantom thieves. And after reviewing it they arrested him for charges of assault.

Cardin: " When i get out of here you're all gonna be sorry.

(Y/n): " Sorry for your parents for having you maybe.

Everyone starts laughing at him and they drive off. Then misakaa calls Academy city and after a couple hours people arrived help rebuild.

Ann: " Man you want kidding me you said they would pay for it.

(Y/n): " Yet Academy city isn't a bad place much could use to allow the esperation out against that happens it's a pretty good place to live.

Mona: "Nice.

Misaka gasped

Misaka: " Did that catch us talk.

Everyone looks at her shocked but she could understand Mona. But Shirai looked confused.

(Y/n): " It's probably because of your level 5 ability it may allow you to understand him.

Shirai: "(Y/n), Sissi We have to go for going to catch our train back.

You look at your phone and see it's already 2 o'clock.

(Y/n): " Sorry guys i can't stay.

Futaba: " We understand look up by and visit sometime.

You smile and walk out game on the train back to Academy city.

(Y/n): " No it's been a while since I've seen you that angry misaka it's kind of cute.

Misaka blushed and looked away receiving a kiss on the cheek by you.

TO BE CONTINUED