Chapter 5 Aftermath and Fortuna

It's been a whole month since the defeat of ironwood the Atlas council came personally to apologize for his actions and was going punish everyone involved. Until Vergil spoke on which was behalf and said she'd be a great candidate as the new general. Winter immediately apologized and said she do everything in her power to make Atlas better and to make up for what she did. Agreeing with Vergil the counseled elected her the new general and headmaster. She agreed rebuild relations with Academy city and make up for ironwood's mistakes.

Misaka: " To think it's been one whole month since the whole Atlas incident.

Uiharu: " Yeah and thing are getting back to normal.

(Y/n): " Yup back to Union trying to recruit me.

Misaka: " Have they even apologized for not stopping ironwood.

(Y/n): " No but they've been put on a tight leash. But it hasn't stopped ozpin from trying to get me to come back. By inviting me over see my friends.

Shirai: " Glad to see some things haven't changed.

(Y/n): " Yeah you know some of the students from the hero course.

Misaka: "Really?

(Y/n): " Yep from what i know they wanted to have better relations with Academy city.

The girls look at you with a confused look and you nod your head telling them that's the truth.

(Y/n): " The city officials even want me to show them around since they know me.

Saten: " Want some of them the ones that bullied you.

(Y/n): "Only two of them everyone else is pretty nice minus mineta who was a big pervert in a shrimps.

The girl's laugh since you told them about most of the students including him.

Uiharu: " If we're going to be here then judgments gonna be busy then.

Without warning saten lifted her skirt up from behind so you couldn't see. But it didn't stop Uiharu from yelling.

(Y/n): " Well with that I'll take my leave I got some jobs I gotta do with my dad apparently Nero need some help back in Fortuna.

Shirai: " What happened?

(Y/n): " Apparently some demons came through a hellgate there that was artificially made. They didn't know about this one so it was left dormant until recently reawakened. So nero ask for some help to close it.

Misaka: " OK but be careful.

You kiss misaka on the cheek making her blush.

(Y/n): " Don't worry I'll be fine see you girls later.

You wave goodbye as you walk in the opposite direction and they wave goodbye to you as you got back to your shop and get ready to help nero.

Using dark Yamato you open a portal and head straight there seeing him fight off a bunch of demons and as one of them got past him he fired off a few rounds from angel and devil.

Nero: " About time you got here.

Suddenly the devil may cry Van popped out of nowhere and ran over most of the demons as nico came out smiling.

Nico: "Hey devil boy. How are my toys working for you.

(Y/n): " Perfect I'd say the reason better than the ones my dad has.

Nico smiled as you and hero got into the Van and nico drove off.

(Y/n): " So you might tell me how this portal opened.

Nero: " Apparently nik Ko's father left one last portal without aim when knowing and it was left dormant until most recently some woman with pale skin and white hair in a black dress opened it.

(Y/n): " Sounds like the description of Salem from one of sport as books.

Nero: "What books?

(Y/n): " Mom took me back to dad's childhood house and we found some books that belonged to sparda. Apparently he'd been after some woman named Salem and her ex lover ozma who's actually ozpin.

Nero and niko looked at you surprised but went back to the road getting right outside the city to see a hell gate and the Queen of grimm herself.

(Y/n): " Nero listened to me I want you to go back to the orphanage and wait there.

Nero: " What but I can fight.

(Y/n): " That's not what I'm worried about this woman is on par with our grandfather The Dark Knight sparda. If we are going to defeat her we are going to need my father and yours and you know it.

Nero looked down and nodded his head as you got out allowing nico to drive off as Salem noticed a Van leaving and smiled.

Salem: " You remind me so much of Sparda. De was quite the handsome demon. Now how about you join me and I'll close the hell gate.

(Y/n): " Never happening bitch.

Her smile disappeared and changed to a scowl looking at you.

Salem: " You honestly think you can defeat me.

(Y/n): " I don't need to defeat you. All i have to do is stall for time. Even you don't have the power to beat my father and Vergil together.

You activated your sin devil tricker

(Y/n): " Now let's go Queen of grimm

She smiled again as the 2 of you ran each other and clashed created a giant explosion that Nero and nik Ko could see back at the orphanage as they called for backup.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: I hope you're enjoying this story so far. I'm having a lot of fun writing it. I might add my own double arms that i created myself. Enjoy.