Chapter 4 Ironwood's Downfall, Sacrifice and new power

3 days began when ironwood's forces marched in instantly anti skill attacked destroying most of their forces.

Ironwood: "What?

(Y/n): " You should be careful to whose listening in to your conversation ironwood.

Ironwood looks to see you in your devil trigger hovering above him and the ace ops.

Clover: "(Y/n) Red grave surrender are we will use force.

(Y/n): " Then come and get me.

You fly off and the asop chases you and you lead them to a park and they surround you.

(Y/n): " I think it's time to show you guys what happens when you mess with the grandson of Sparda.

You pull out dark Yamato and take a stance like Vergil.

Vine: " Just surrender it'll be easier on you.

(Y/n): " You're basically asking the experts to surrender their freedom. This city is a place for them to grow and to live their lives and i will not have you or anyone else take that away from them.

All 5 members attacked at together but are instantly defeated when you use a judgment cut. Leaving all of them on the ground bloodied and unconscious.

(Y/n): " I'll come back for you 5 later I better go see how everyone else is doing.

You hear someone screaming and recognize it as misaka and fly over to the nearest building to see gensei holding her with a syringe.

Gensei: " See your spart as grandson if you think I'm gonna let you interfere with my life's work you have another thing coming.

Activating quicksilver you're able to destroy the syringe before the substance inside could go inside of misaka and kick him away.

(Y/n): "Misaka are you ok. Are you hurt?

Misakas shakes her head and hugs you as her sisters come over to see if she's ok.

Misaka Clone: " Are you alright big sister says misaka worried for her older sister.

Misaka: " Yes we need to go see how everyone else is doing.

Other side of the city Vergil POV

I successfully took down most of the robots and the others were human soldiers who start running away. I was about to leave but I reflect an attack from the side and see its Winter schnee

Winter: " Never thought I'd get to fight a son of Sparda.

Vergil: " Schnee if you value your life. I would suggest you leave now.

Winter pulls out the seconnd sword within her first and takes a fighting stands.

Winter: " Unfortunately i have to bring you in and i will do just that.

Vergil and Winter run on each other and clash however Virgil is much faster than her so she gets multiple cuts on her arms and legs and jumps out the way before receiving another cut to the side of her neck.

Vergil: " I'm  Not gonna waste my power on you give up why you still can.

Winter: " I have honor as a member of the schnee family. I will not lose to you.

Vergil: " Then you have accepted your fate.

Virgil takes a stance and performs several judgment cuts.