Chapter 10 Relic of Knowledge and ozpins End

After learning of Osmond's reincarnation you decided to do some digging and leave Academy city. You had been following team ruby around until they get to haven with their ambush'd by cinder.

(Y/n): " Perhaps you're more careful about who's around fake maiden.

She's punched towards Emerald who grabs her both sent flying into a pillar and everyone surprised to see you there.

Everyone: "(Y/N).

(Y/n): " This partys getting crazy.

You pulled out your guns side by side like Dante and smirk.

(Y/n): " Let's rock.

The fighting starts and you're eagerly matched a cinder. Until she throws a spear of fire at Weiss and you went over to your friend. But jaune finally unlocked assemblance to heal her.

Hazel yelling: "OZPIN.

You run at Hazel who's after a boy who you assume is the reincarnation of ozpin.

(Y/n): " He's just a boy. It's not his fault hes ozpin's reincarnation.

Hazel: " He got my sister killed you know what's like to lose the only family you have.

(Y/n): " And he got my mother killed.

He stops and everyone listens to what you had to say.

(Y/n): "Mira Redgrave Trusted ospin with her location and he sold her out to ironwood who raped her for weeks on end and then killed her when she refused to surrender Dante my father or give up any information about Sparda. She trusts it ospen just like your sister Gretchen did.

Hazel: "You knew my sister.

(Y/n): " No but my father did she risked her life to save him an entire village from the grimm and was killed off by them.

Hazel stopped and you walked over to him put your hand on his arm.

(Y/n): " I may not have known her but I know she wouldn't want you to do this. Come with me back to Academy city we could use someone like you to help others.

He looked down and far above for a moment and nods his head accepting your offer just as Yang came up with the relic.

(Y/n): " Yang toss me the relic.

Ozpin yelling: "MIS XIAO LONG DON'T LISTEN TO HIM.

She tossed you the relic and ozpin went try to get to it but grabbed by Hazel.

Ozpin: " You don't even know how to use it so hand it over.

(Y/n): "Jinn.

Ozpin froze as a mist came from the relic and the being within appears.

Jinn: " Well this is the surprise I didn't think any one related to Sparda what summoned me

(Y/n): " What is ozpin hiding from everyone.

Jinn Yet smiled and snapped her fingers as a miss surrounds everyone and it shows his history with Salem and the 4 maidens and when it was over you look over at ozpin.

(Y/n): " Hazel hold his arms together and when i give you the signal. I want you to pull him as if you were ripping him apart.

Hazel looks surprise but knotts his head as you summon dark yomato.

Pyrrha: "(Y/n) what are you going to do.

(Y/n): " Just watch.

You then stab Oscar brighten the chest as everyone looks mortified and you nodded Hazel and when he Is pulse both Oscar and ozpin are separated as oz takes his original form. And oz looks around him you pull out dark rebellion and he looks in the reflection of the sword. Seeing hes back in his original form and realizes you broke the curse on him.

 Seeing hes back in his original form and realizes you broke the curse on him

Ozma: " What have you done.

(Y/n): " You've been free of your curse now if you die you die for good.

Hazel smiled and was about to go after Ah's but you point your sword at him and shake your head.

(Y/n): " His Hazel he has nothing no allies no power he is an ordinary man that's enough punishment for him.

You look at oz and point your sword to his neck.

(Y/n): "You no longer have your magic it's now inside of Oscar now. Your never going to hurt anyone else ever again.

Jinn: " What will you do now Sparda.

(Y/n): " I'll keep the relic of knowledge. Until i find the others and destroy them like i did choice.

Jinn: " If each relic has a spirit inside destroyed the relic when you free us just a bit of friendly advice.

Gin returns to the relic and you put it on your Belt.

Ruby: "(Y/n) We're going to continue on finding the other relics we're going to Atlas next you want to come.

(Y/n): " I'm gonna call misaka first and let her know what's going on. Then I'm gonna take Hazel back when Salem learns what's going on she's going to attack Academy city.

Yang: " You seem to know how to use theorelic do you know how to use the others.

(Y/n): " The staff can create anything but you need a blueprint first have it make a portal from Atlas to Academy city and you can bring me the relic and then I'll destroy it.

Hazel: " Are you sure it's wise to destroy them.

(Y/n): " They've caused enough trouble in our world it's time we put an end to them once and for all.

Hazel nods as you open a portal with dark yamato and the two of you walk through.

Hazel: " So this is Academy city.

(Y/n): " Yep I have some friends and anti-skill you can join them they help keep some of the espers from fighting with each other. I think that'd be perfect for you.

Hazel nodded his head and you walk with him to anti skill with the relic on your belt.

Back at Union

Ozma had just returned using what magic he had stored up in his cane to the surprise and he explained everything.

Ozma: " He's trying to destroy the relics we have to stop him now.

Nezu: " I'd have to agree we take him down we can take the power of Sparda for ourselves.

Sirzechs: "I agree.

They form a plan unaware that Bayonetta was sustaining in from behind the window outside.

Bayonetta: " I better warn him of what's going on.

She flies off to Academy city to warn you of what's to come.

TO BE CONTINUED