Chapter 1

Nats pov
I had just given birth to my lovely little girl I named her Angelina because her name meant messenger and she was a message from heaven she's my little miracle baby.is as in awe of her until I broke from that when I heard her cried so I pulled down my shirt and fed her for around 20 minutes when she slowly went back to sleep and I set her down and I let sleep overcome me.

The next morning*
I was discharged from the hospital and I was gonna let most of the avengers meet my baby girl today since only Wanda was with me when I gave birth when I got home I took the car seat out and looked at Angelina and said " we're home bubs" I walked into the compound and found a banner saying " welcome home!!" And I smiled and found everyone sitting on the couch and they stood up and gave me a hug and then we all walked back into the living room and I sat next to Wanda and took Angelina out of her car seat and let everyone get a glimpse of her before I took her back and then tony said " what's this little girls name!?" I smiled and said " you will find that out soon calm down" Wanda then said " she's adorable Nat you have a cute kid!" I smiled and laughed and said " she is pretty cute." I then stood up and said " I'm going to go put her to sleep in her room I'll be back in a little" they nodded so I stood up and took Angelina up to her nursery that was right beside my room and Wandas I took her inside and placed her down in the crib and gave her pacifier and I just admired how much I already adore this girl.

Later on in the day*
I was going to reveal my baby girls name right now so I picked her up and sat with the avengers and said " this name took a lot of consideration but after I chose it her name is Angelina romanova romanoff" they all called her name beautiful and I loved it as well and then we all went to bed and I put Angelina in the bassinet in my room.