Chapter 10

The next week*

Furry had called me I had a year long mission and I was not allowed to bring Angelina and I leave today so it's not gonna be easy.

The morning of the mission*

I had been awake since 4:30 am just watching how peaceful my little girl looked and how I wished I could bring her with be until I saw her stirr awake and she rubbed her tiny little eyes and said " mama!" I smiled and went to pick her up and then I said " remember when mama told you that she had this big adventure to go on but I couldn't bring you?" She nodded I then said " well today is the day" I waited for her reaction but she just snuggled into me so I decided that I would tell her when I leave so I walked downstairs and went to get her some breakfast and I had left Wanda in charge of Angelina since she's the one I trust with her while I was gone.while we were eating Wanda came downstairs and kissed Angelinas head and said " how are you guys!" I smiled and said " she doesn't get the concept of me leaving" Wanda sighed and I stood up and said to Angelina " mam is gonna go get ready for her mission baby You stay with auntie Wanda" Angelina nodded and Wanda began to feed her.

Before leaving for the mission*
It was now time for me to leave the whole team was waiting for me along with Wanda and I had Angelina with me I then put her down and lowered myself to her level and I put our foreheads together and I said "I have to go baby but remember mommy loves you and be that beautiful smart kind little girl I know you can be and keep ice skating ok" I saw her eyes fill with tears and she started to sniffle and cry I then bright her into me and said " shhh don't cry little one remind me what I always say when we get hurt.." she stuttered and then said " p-pain makes us stronger.." I smiled and let tears slip and I stroked her hair and said " exactly baby this is gonna make you stronger and soon mama will be back" I took her over to Wanda and Angelina squirmed in her grasp and then she yelled something that broke my heart " mama!!" That's all I heard after I walked out the door and into the quinjet .