Chapter 12

They next morning*

I had gotten up early to take Angelina to school but when I went to wake her up she was already up and getting dressed and I said " hey Angel" she turned around and smiled and said " hey mom" she was wearing some black jeans and a sweater and white converses and her hair was down and then I said " look at you!" She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully and then I said " so how is school with Peter?" She than said " meh it's school so" we then went down to eat breakfast and I took her and Peter to school and when we got their I said " have a good day kiddos I'll be here to pick you up!" They said ok and got out of the car and I saw them part ways.

After school*
I was waiting for them when I saw Peter come out first and behind him was Angelina. I then asked the kids when they were in the car " how was school kids!" Peter than said " it was good me and Ned and mj are gonna go trick or treating together and then sleepover at neds house!" I smiled and looked into the review mirror and said " what about you Angelina" she than said " school was okay nothing out of the normal" and then she went back to reading her book. When we got home the kids got out and Peter went to the pantry to get a snack and then he ruffled Angelinas hair and said " I'm gonna kick you ass today!" She scoffed and laughed " sure spider" and then Angelina pushed him up the stairs and when she saw Wanda in the hall she said " hey auntie Wanda" Wanda smiled and kissed her forehead and said " hey mini black widow" I smirked at tony in the living room and said " boom my 9 year old is a replica of me!" I sat down and then Wanda came to sit as well and we all watched tv until we saw Peter come running down the stairs and Angelina with workout clothes on and some spider bites on her wrists and she then yelled " YOU BROKE MY BOOK F-" I then heard cap say " language!!" Angelina looked over at him and if looks could kill he would be dead and then she said " oh shush he broke my stuff!" And she went to chase Peter down into the training room and then we heard a loud crash and someone's cries so we all ran down and saw Angelina with a huge gash on her arm spider webbed onto the wall and when we finally got her down and cleaned her gash she got up snd walked over to Peter and slapped him and said " that was my book!" Peter scoffed and said " well at least I have friends and my father stuck around!" We we're all shocked when he said that even he was and then he said " wait Angelina-" I then saw Angelina walk away and say " shut it Peter." And I heard the door slam and I knew he messed up.