Chapter 20

We're we left offf*

Angelinas POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and I was blinded by the lights and then I looked over to see my mom and my aunt Wanda holding each one of my hands I squeezed my aunt Wandas hand which made her look up to me and she stood up and wrapped me in a hug and I wrapped my arms around her and then looked at my mom before saying in my croaky sleepy voice " mama?"

Nats POV *

When I saw Wanda stand up and wrap her arms around my daughter and my daughter wrapping her arms around her I felt relieved that she was awake than she said " mama?" And Wanda pulled away slowly and I wrapped her in a hug and felt her tears wet my shirt as her sobs got more prominent so I sat down next to her and said " hey it's ok baby shhhh" she than said " did I hurt anyone.." I shook my head and said " no baby..." she than went to look at me and saw that I had a scratch on my face and she said " d-did I do that.." I smiled reassuringly and said " scratches heal and this will too" she than kept sobbing until she got tired and fell asleep in my arms.

The next day*

She had woken up at around 8:30 and I than asked Bruce if she could go up to her room and he said yes and then I helped her go upstairs and she just wanted to be alone so i let her be alone because it's a lot to process.