Chapter 30

Nats pov*

It was now dinner time and Angelina had been acting weird all day and she just picked her food thru dinner and took a couple of bites and then asked to be excused which was weird cause I didn't see her eat after school but I let her go and then I helped Wanda clean the kitchen and then I went upstairs to see what was up with my daughter.

Angelinas pov*
I was doing homework on my laptop when my mom knocked on my door and said " hey honey can I come in?" I said yes and then she came in and sat next to me and stroked my hair and said " you ok Angel you seem off today?" I sighed and faked a smile and said " I'm good just sleepy that's all.." i than tried to stand up and then winced which is when I saw my mom stand up and pull up my shirt and when she saw my bruises she said " what the hell Angelina!?" She than started bumbarding me with questions l than yelled " stop!!" And she went completely silent and I said " I didn't tell you because I don't want you to worry!" My mom sighed and grabbed my hand gently this time and sat me down on the bed and said " I'm your mom I'm supposed to worry about you, you don't need to deal with everything on your own"  I sighed and threw myself onto my back and said " ok mom.." she than kissed my forehead gently and got out some tiger balm that I use for when I go on missions and when I train and she slowly dabbed it on we're my bruised we're and she wrapped my abdomen and then pulled my shirt down and helped me get into bed and then she kissed my head and said " good night love bug come get me if you need anything" I nodded and turned off my lamp and let sleep consume me.