Chapter 15

Back in America
Nats pov

I ran upstairs and found the avengers looking for me and then I yelled " so you guys see where they took Angelina!!" Wanda froze and said " their were two widows and a man with Angelina that's all I know and form what we heard they were going to Russia." I nodded and said " it was the red room madam B is gonna ruin Angelina we can't let her." We all sat down and I just broke down into tears and said " once again my past affects my daughter.." Wanda than said " how would anyone know she existed the only people who know is you and her father." I froze and said " her dad could be working for the red room!?"

Back in Russia
Angelinas pov

It had only been a couple hours but my hands and head were throbbing and I just wanted this to be done with and then we were dismissed and I went up to my room and took of my ballet shoes and got into bed and cries myself to bed thinking about how much I wish my mom could rock me to sleep or just hold me while I cried.

The next month*
Angelinas pov

It's been a month or so since I was taken from my
Mom and I've slowly learned to not cry and I've become good at ballet and shooting but I had to kill someone today and I wasn't ready for that..
I walked into the room with two older girls standing in the corner and madam B waiting for me and a man sitting on a chair with a blind fold on his eyes and his hands taped closed along with legs I was about to run out of the room until madam B said " ahh little one come here it's time to asses you for missions." I slowly walked over and she handed me a gun and she whispered in my ear " kill him." At first I shot and kissed purposely but then she yanked my hair and told me to shoot right so I shot him right in the head.

Nats pov
Once we knew were the red room was located I was ready to find her but I also know that she could be on a mission so I was worried.

Natasha romaoffs daughter On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara