Chapter 9

The next day

I had decided that since Angelina loves to watch little girls ice skate I would sign her up for lessons so I got out her outfit and then got her ready and we were on our way. At first she struggled more because I did sign her up late and she was younger but after a while she got the hang of it.

Two months later*

Angelina has been doing very well with ice skating and she's also been into the hand to hand combat and stuff like that but today she was not herself at all.

In the morning*
It was way to late for Angelina to be sleeping since I still had to put her down for a nap so I went into her room to wake her up and she just whined so I picked her up and changed her and then i let her play with Peter and I heard Tony say " is Angelina sick?" I turned to look at him and said " no why?" He said " well why isn't she ice skating?" That's when I realized she always asks to go ice skating and today she didn't I went to see her playing with auntie Wanda and I sat next to her and said " hey you guys wanna go ice skating?" Peter said no thank you and Angelina just stared at me so I picked her up and felt her forehead and she had a fever. I rubbed her back and said " you have a fever baby we need to get it down" I walked over to the sink and got a wash cloth and soaked it from the tap with lukewarm water and put it on her forehead and walked upstairs with her and that's how the rest of the day went.