Chapter 19

We're we left off also I'm so sorry for the bad posting*

Nats pov
I took my daughter and put her in the quinjet and yelled to Bruce to check her and to stabilize her.

At the compound*

When we got to the compound Bruce took Angelina to medical and their were doctors surrounding her and Wanda was at the door and then Bruce came out and said " she's stable now she should wake up soon." Before I could react Wanda ran into her room and then I nodded at Bruce to thank him for what he did
and then I slowly walked into the room my daughter was in when I saw Wanda sitting next to her helping Angelinas tiny Hand and the. She said " I need you angel you can't leave me not yet we still have so much life to live remember when you fell off the swings and you ran inside the house crying because you got hurt and I put a bandaid and you went back outside..well I may not be able to fix this with a bandaid but you'll be ok you have to be okay.."

I than walked in and scat across Wanda and said " I never thanked you for taking care of her."Wanda looked up and said " It was the best years of my life watching her grow" I looked down and I realized all this years I was traveling and gone working my daughter was spending time with Wanda she got to see her ride her bike for the first time or when she went to school I missed those moments.