Chapter 6

At around 4:30am*

I had been woken to a thump in my room and I saw that Angelina was fallen and that her lip was quivering and she was about to cry so I stood up out of bed a took her into bed with me and layer her on my chest which she snuggled into  me contently and I slowly drifted off to sleep with one arm on her little back and the other stroking her hair.

In the morning*
I had woken up before Angelina so I just went on my phone until she stirred awake so I sat up properly and sat her on my chest and said " hey baby" she responded with " hi mama" I set her down on the side of me and I stood up and picked her up and we went downstairs to get breakfast.
When we got down their we saw Wanda and Peter eating breakfast so I said " hey Wands hey pete"wanda said hi and Peter said hi also so I set Angelina down in the high chair and got out some waffles and put them in the toaster while I did that she started to whine so wanda picked her up and stood up and bopped her up and down and she kissed her nose which made Angelina giggle and I smiled and then Wanda put her back down and I cut her breakfast and I fed it too her but then she started to get fussy again and I was going to eat and then Wanda said " hey I'm done if you want I'll take her to her room to play and then you can come get her when your done" I said " yeah okay thanks!" She stood up and picked up Angelina and went upstairs.

After breakfast*

After I finished eating I went upstairs and I was walking into Angelinas room and I saw Wanda laying on her stomach and Angelina sitting up playing with Wandas hand and wanda laughing and then she stood up and picked her up and tickled her and that made Angelina giggle and then Wanda said " you missy your special because you have the best mommy in the world" I smiled and walked in and sat next to them and then wanda said " look go to mama!" Angelina walked to me and I wrapped my arms around her.