Chapter 3

A month later*

Angelina was now a month old her newborn days went by so fast.

In the morning*

I woke up earlier than Angelina so I took her out of the bassinet and went to place her in her room so I would get some training done so I put her in her crib and turned on the nest camera and monitor and took the other one with me and went down to the training room to start sparring with the rest of the team.

We kept sparring for a while until I heard some cries from the baby monitor so I said I would be back so I went up to her room and opened the door and scooped her up and cradled her in my arms and sat down on the rocking chair so I could feed her so I pulled my shirt down so she could lach on and she fed for about 20 minutes and then she was done and I fixed my shirt and said " their we go princess" I then stood up and changed her into some clothes and took her down to the training room with me and said " your about to watch your auntie Wanda kick uncle clints ass" Wanda laughed and ran over to we're I was standing and started talking to Angelina saying " hey baby girl you know your mom just kicked ass too but don't tell the guys or they will start to cry" me and Wanda started laughing and then she went back to kick clints ass.

After training*

We were all sitting in the living room watching a movie and I had Angelina beside me on her swing sleeping when pepper walked in and said " TONY STARK I DONT WANT YOUR COMPANY!" She had Peter on her hip. Peter was Tony's and peppers kid he was 3 years old and an absolute adorable kid.the arguing was over when I heard Angelina crying so I got up and got her out of her swing and tried to calm her back to sleep but it wouldn't work she would just keep wailing louder so I decided I would take her upstairs so I did and I tried feeding her but she only ate for a while but kept crying so I went back downstairs and rocked her while sitting with the team and snuggling her since she was fussy.