I: La Campanella

As I took one step forward, I felt how our hearts were touching each other in a daringly endearing way

As I took one step forward, I felt how our hearts were touching each other in a daringly endearing way. I flinched, as a primitive soul, I know not the feelings so uncanny- so far-fetched for my binary eyes. As my foolish, doe eyes thought only feminine is the beauty they worship, little did I know that Narcissus also existed...

In the history of English Literature, William Blake is one of the most important and famous names among all. According to him, there are four types of vision. One – popular among scientists where they see the world through logic and data. It's limited; as it becomes so busy to analyze everything that sometimes it misses the real enjoyment of life, the real spark of it.

Twofold vision assimilates experiences that the human gathers all through this lifetime, into patterns by the intellect. It gives a partial and vague perspective as the dimensions of emotion and intuition have not been collided. And foolish us, we often tend to rely on 'intellect' to tell us the meaning of whatever we experience albeit it is blind to emotions and to the spirit that underlies us.

Threefold vision needs adaptation or rather amalgamation of two factors. One to gather all the data and then its relationship to the other people. This is to Blake, is Imagination.

The last one is fourfold vision and that is above all. It explores and uses all kinds of mental skills with which mankind is blessed. Blake called this his 'supreme delight' It is the Soul of man that merges into every dimension to find itself on another level. And it's infinite.

Blake had it. The great artists have it. I have it-the fourfold vision. With the infinite visions, with no boundaries of sensations, where stars die and another born...

I curve as you can call me as a sculptor. I curve the woods only to turn it into the shape of Dryad. I crave the soils to make it into the finer chin of a jittery woman. Like the archery of love, so focused and on point; that whatever I touch I turn it into untouchable beauty with my grand artistry.

As I take a stroll in my studio, my hand glided through my oeuvre that graced the room. Various kinds of sculpture in different types of medium, done by the same artist and all of them are so famous and luxurious. Many people tried to buy them but I only sell one masterpiece in a whole year- 'The Luscious Women', 'The Frivolous Wings of Icarus', 'The Blazer of Serpent', 'The Chef's Kiss' and many more. Selling one masterpiece is more than enough to spend my life for one year.

"Zhan, it's time to go home. Your car is here, do you need a hand?" Zenda, my personal assistant, called for my name. I hummed in response, and with a final sigh, I proceeded to the exit as my cane guided me the way.

Oh I forgot to tell you, didn't I? I am blind. Completely.

 Completely