X: Tzigane

Let's take a stroll around your heart, by accompanying our lips and forbidden by love

"I am glad Yibo visited us, I wanted to meet him too but..." Lulu said as she guided us to the door along with Nabi and Zhan. Though to be more precise, it was Zhan who insisted to do so while holding my hand. And to be honest, so did I.

"No worries, I understand also I am glad that you too respected my privacy and comfort," I said politely, smile crippling up on my face as Zhan's grip tightened softly around my huge palm, "I am glad I am the one who got to see Zhan first. I wanted to."

Zhan frowned, "Wow, wow wait there, you know I wanted to see you too." Seeing him grumpy, I couldn't help but pinch his cheeks. And guess what? Lil' did he blush like a shy bunny rather like the bold love bird leaned on to my shoulder despite being in front of everyone.

"Seems like Zhan took a fond of you." Lulu commented smiling at her brother's cutesy gestures, and I could see how behind her mother, Nabi just wiggled her eyebrows. She actually have Zhan's eyes.

"Very much." He replied, not knowing how our faces were not so far away. I turned to look at his smile, and oh good lord! To all the dimensions it went, like a soft flower petal falls on water so tender yet compassionate, I fell in his beauty again. 'Tis not Love.

"Okay since we have been here for so long despite of Nabi's ballet exam tomorrow, I think we should now take a leave." My mom said, glad to see me smiling again and me giving up in Zhan's touch.

"Well, Uncle Yibo is a ballerina too, so seeing him I got inspiration and you didn't disturb me at all, I enjoyed you being here." Nabi spoke, this time like a little shy girl and cooed away her mother's back to hide her blush.

Though others stayed at the house, Zhan came with me till the very door of our car, seemed like he didn't want to leave me at all. As much as I wanted to kiss him again, my inner ego resisted to do so and I nonetheless just went along with him. But as I was about to get into the car, he leaned onto and took a quick peck of my lips. Obviously, this sudden action took me aback, as my mom was still there but she knew how to give two adult spaces.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He whispered, still on my lips one hand holding my sweaty palm and other circling my waist.

"Ye-yeah. Why?"

" I want you to show my oeuvre; my studio tomorrow. Will you come?"

A smile lit up my face, and he felt it too as we are still talking while our lips touched.

"Yes, I would love to."

"then be ready at 10, I will pick you up from your door." He said smiling. And with another peck, we bid goodbye.

"I don't want to intrude, but you know just curious..." my mom said as the car ran into the busy road, "you are thinking of seeing each other?"

Not having enough energy or mentality to tell about our mindset, our relationship, our everything- I just nodded happily with 'yes, we're seeing each other.'