XIV: The Living Sculpture ⚜

A/N: Mature scene is ahead. I deliberately avoided adding anymore story in this chapter to maintain the serenity (I tried to write though I don't know how much I was able to :,( ) If you are uncomfortable with reading such scenes as kissing and blah blah, author advice you to not read. Hope others enjoy it.

 Hope others enjoy it

Let me define you, with one line with trails of my lips with the love brewing in my heart. Let me cast you in the spell of my soul and make me your breather. With every breath you take, take me with you. To describe how it feels to touch the air.

His lips seemed pink, plump, and very much kissable. I kissed him, my lips nibbled on the petals, rhythmically. With the lub-dubs of our hearts, we heard the sound of our smooches, lingering scent of our body mixed as a cocktail. His lips tasted likes strawberries while his tongue tasted sloppy and minty. The caress was outwardly and on tune as my mind went blur. Few moments later, we both parted our lips to breathe... the lingering saliva didn't seem to apart from each other. His eyes were half close, dazed, face flushed, ear red, hair disheveled, and a Him- continuously craving for more. His mouth agape grabbed my lip area with his lips... as if he could he would- eat my lips fullmouthly. I smiled at his doings while he giggled at mine sending ripples all over my body. Then his petite hands landed on who-knew-where, making me whiplash my head. I wished, I wished for nothing more... than the moment to never end.

While I was topping him, my hand landed on his scar. A scar that made him run in my veins. I touched the scar again and again, and each and every time he answered with a deeper moan. How I wished to see his swollen lips and greedy bedroom eyes. But then again, I am glad I couldn't see. Because not being able to see, makes the chance of feeling a thing increase. And like that, I could see by feeling him. I touched his nose, my index finger landed on his lips which he instantly licked. Then without further ado, it restarted its journey. From the plateau of his lips to his adam's apple- oh how huge adam's apple he has; I, a tempted Eve, -then the cage where his heart lies, the warm racy heart, the one heart that keeps both of us alive... then his beautiful petite belly... a figure of a ballerina is a sculpture to adore.  I teased the belly button while making a circle... and he giggled hoarsely, hitching my breath. After I reached my climax, both of us nimbly.... like a dryad playing with an ancient birch.

It was almost 2 p.m. when we were done doing our things. Though Zhan's house with the yards was far away from roadside, yet the distant flickering of passerby cars made an impression on our nighty night window pane. It was raining, the drip-drop sound reminded me of Eliot, ' Drip drop drip drop drop drop drop...'

"But there is no water," said out Zhan rather mumbled as the tiredness slipping into him while the euphoria of the aftermath still remained. I smiled and kissed his back.

"You read The Wasteland?"

"What the Thunder Said."

"Yes."

" Eliot jotted down all thoughts he was having back then. In the end it was Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata. Shantih shantih shantih without any punctuation at the end."

"Yeah, with the flow there will be peace and God will last forever."

" Give, Sympathize, control... they are needed aren't they?"

"Mmhm. Shantih, Shantih, Shantih."

"Yibo."

"Yes."

"This feels unreal. The Wasteland after sex, shantih after meeting you... this is maybe this is what I have always wished for."

"Maybe me too."

"We don't know right?"

"Don't know if we really know or not."

"I see..."

A comforting silence, his warm breath brushing my naked back felt enough at that time.

"Today is beautiful. Hearing rain while embraced by your arms... everything just feels serene." Sighed he.

"Me too, shijie's dinner was great. Especially, I love the skewered food, what was the name again? I forgot."

"Tikka?"

"Yeah, it was so good."

"Okay, I will pass your words again to her, even after you tell it many times."

"You... tasted beautiful though."

"You didn't just say that, did you?"

"As you like it."

"But Yibo, why are we being so literary now? Sex made us do this?"

" The euphoria, I guess?"

"Hmm... "

"Are you sleepy?"

"Mmhm."

"Sleep well beauty..."

"Sleep well, Muse."