The New Amazing Summer Holiday in Nha Trang

*In the new beautiful sunny day at Nha Trang of Vietnam, on An Vien, Stick Kiki with Kaito, Riku, Ngoc, Phantom, Sam, Zenrir and Tony having the trouble by the new giant monster type dragonfly, they doing battle for save Nha Trang. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts, she dizzy but still moving, she attack them and they dodge faster, they summon the power and spawn the weapon, charge the battle again. Stick Kiki use ice power and freeze her both wings, she use 2 gun and shoot her. Kaito use laser power and shoot her, he use Giga Sword and slash her back. Riku use nature power and attack her, he use spear and attack her stomach with he use the bow and shoot the arrow as her. Ngoc use magic power and attack her, he use Magic Hammer and hit her face. Phantom use shadow power and attack her, he use 2 Hydra Blade and slash her tails. Sam use lightning power and shock as her, he use boomerang and attack her with he use bo staff and hit her. Zenrir use aura power and attack her, he use Magic Sword and slash her. Tony use water power and blast her, he use trident and attack her. She weak and not moving, they finish her with use "Slushers Kiki Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat giant dragonfly monster, they feel tired but still alive. They return the weapon and look as the sea, they happy and she turn as Vinpearl Land Nha Trang map, she have a new idea*
Stick Kiki: Guys, let go to VinWonders Nha Trang Nha Trang. There is a new more summer fun and we gonna have the best summer memories in Nha Trang.
7 Slush Friends: Really?!!!
Sam: But where we going to taking the nap?
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, we gonna find the place for ours nap time, then we can continue having more summer fun too.
6 Slush Friends: Oh now we get it.
Stick Kiki: Now let ours best summer holiday in Nha Trang.
7 Slush Friends: Yay!!!
*They're going to Stone Bridge (Cau Da), they found the VinWonders Nha Trang Cable Station and done checking, they're going inside and sit down as the chair, the cable car moving and they're enjoy watching around Nha Trang place, they taking the picture and friends group photo selfie together, until the cable car arrived at VinWonders Nha Trang*
*Later, they're going out from the cable car, they going outside and happy, they look around VinWonders Nha Trang and doing having fun. Stick Kiki take the map and checking, they're going to Bubbleland (Water Park) and run to changing room, they buy the swimsuit and going to wear the swimsuit, she look pretty and they look awesome, she put the phone as the Waterproof Bag and give to them, they taking and they taking the picture, doing friends group photo selfie together and they're going outside from the changing room and playing the water fun*
*They're playing the water fun like: Lazy River (swimming and diving), All the Water Slide, Kid Pool, Wave Pool. Then they're going to the beach and Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch and she hold for herself and give to 7 Slush Friends, they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, they walk near the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the ocean*
*When they're in under the ocean, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. They swim and having the underwater fun like: playing with fish and sea animal, enjoy underwater nature, explore around the ocean and other thing. They wave as the fish and sea animal, they swim to the surface and they breath, they swim near at Floating Bay and playing again, they have the best summer memories ever*
*After having fun in Water World and the beach, they swim back to the beach and the body back to normal. They run to the Ocean Square and ahead to Crashing Rainbow, playing the water games and then they run to the changing room and going to the bathroom, taking the swimsuit off and start shower, then they're going outside and Riku take the hairdryer and drying the hair, they moving from Water World and going to Yummy Land restaurant and going inside, sit down as the chair and they order, they talking happy and the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they start the lunchtime. After the lunchtime, they're going outside and they're going to King's Garden (Zoo) and walk to Animal Show, they sit down and the show is begin, they happy and cheer up, taking the picture and record the camera from the phone. When the animal show is finish, they taking the picture and selfie with the animal together, they walk outside (they will come back in afternoon) and going to Fairy Land (Fantasy Park), they walk to Land of Love (Happiness Land) and ahead to Candy Castle (Games House) and ask the owner, she take them to the kid place, they put the sleep stuff and laying down, taking the nap for get some the energy*
*After having the great nap time, they wake up and going to the bathroom, they wash the face and going outside, playing the kid games and the arcade games, then they thank the owner and they're going to taking the picture, record the camera and friends group photo selfie together at the place like: Sea World: Underwater Place (Aquarium) with enjoy watching the fish and sea animal, Dolphin Bay (Dolphin and Seal Show), going to 4D Cinema and they watching 4D movie like real, return to King's Garden (Zoo) with enjoy the animal, Bird Lake with Swan Lake and Bird World (Other Zoo) with enjoy watching the bird, World Garden (Garden of Nature and Plant): Winter Colors, African Desert, Aboriginal Village, Japanese Garden, Rose Forest, Orchid Paradise, Temperate Garden, Sky Garden, they're going to Sky Wheel and taking the summer moment in the sky, until into the ground and Sky Boulevard, they're continue having fun in other place*
*They're going to Adventure Land and they playing all the extremely games, but Stick Kiki stay here and watching them, they're really fun and they're return to Fairy Land for playing other games outside: Merry-Go-Round, Flying Bee, Jet Elephant, Magic Bike, then they're going to Adventure World and playing all the games, playing the 7D movie in XD Dark Ride, then they walk to Auzazone and watching the amazing fantasy thing, they walk to Booster Music Express and they doing dancing, after playing all games and enjoy watching all the animal with bird and nature with plant thing, they run to Lotteria Restaurant and going inside, they order the food with drink and going to sit down, they look outside and the waiter bring the food with drink and put down as the table, they start the dinner*
*After the dinner, they're walking around VinWonders Nha Trang, she remember something and take them to Luminary Square and they finally there, they wonder and she tell them about there is the best show called "Tata Show" (3D Mapping and the Show), they turn and understand what she said, nodded the head and the show is begin, they're watching and taking the picture with record the camera from the phone again, they enjoy the show and when the show is finish, they clap the both hand and cheer up, then they doing photo selfie at the famous show star people, they walking around VinWonders Nha Trang again and run to VinWonders Nha Trang Cable Station, they going inside and sit down, the cable car moving and until return to other VinWonders Nha Trang Cable Station*
*They're going outside and she call the taxi, they going inside and sit down, she tell him about Nha Trang Night Market they're in and he nodded the head, he driving and the taxi moving to the Nha Trang Night Market*
*Later, the taxi stop as Nha Trang Night Market, they're going outside and thank him, they walking and look around night market, they buy everything they like and they call other taxi, she tell other driver about return to Novotel Hotel and he nodded the head, he driving and later, other taxi stop as Novotel Hotel, they're going outside and thank him again, they're going inside and ahead to the elevator, press the floor number and the elevator going to the floor, the door open and they're walk outside, they walk to Stick Kiki and watching TV, they look as the best summer memories in the phone and happy, then they're going to other room with wave good night as each other*
*They close the door and they're going to the bathroom, brush the teeth and wash the face, they turn off the light and going to the bed, climb up and sleeping. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends. They have the best summer memories ever in VinWonders Nha Trang and they have the great moment together as Nha Trang. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and they will going to other Vietnam place for the next summer vacation*